[Release] New Player Spawn Tutorial UI (Add a beautiful tutorial for your server!) [v1.2]

Love it so much… Can’t wait to download and update

FOR EVERYONE UPGRADING –
All you need to do is drag your background and rename to background.jpg, then put all your slides in the slides folder and you are done! Don’t forget to change title/descrip and servername found in click.lua and tutorial_config.js

Thanks babes :heart_eyes:

Hi, This is a nice script!

How can i make this script spawn after doing esx skin and esx identity?

You would have to modify the on spawn event to be called whenever the esx after customization spawn event is called but I am keeping this script standalone if you need to modify it you will have to do that one function on your own

Can you give me a hint wat line I must insert on the files? I cant find it

When do we see a new download link? :slight_smile:

New download link?

20chrss

Why do you remove the link, i do not understand why you post if you delete the link after a while. :roll_eyes:

There is most likely a bug with it that is being addressed or a GitHub issue. He should have it up tomorrow as he’s probs asleep at this time.

1 Like

Download link added again @Pixelated @cTm @Hylle94

1 Like

when the slide show is at its last slide I cannot click spawn it does nothing

Did you rename the resource? That would be one reason why it wouldn’t work

nope still the same name

its the spawn button doesn’t seem like it works you can click on it but it does nothing

I just tested out of the box, it works fine for me, no one else has reported it not working. Maybe something is conflicting with it, try running it alone and see if it works, or if you made changes see if it works without, as is

The only changes I have done are the slides and the server name change

Let’s take this to DM’s, Send me a list of all your other scripts, maybe something is conflicting.

Error running system event handling function for resource fivem-spawn-tutorial: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:78: bad argument #1 to ‘len’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.len’
server.lua:78: in function ‘addNewUser’
server.lua:37: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Error resuming coroutine: server.lua:53: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gmatch’
server.lua:53: in function ‘stringsplit’
server.lua:66: in function ‘addNewUser’
server.lua:99: in function ‘loopUpdateUsers’
server.lua:102: in function server.lua:1

I fixed with [SOLVED][help]stringsplit not working right

But gives this:
Error running system event handling function for resource fivem-spawn-tutorial: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:78: bad argument #1 to ‘len’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.len’
server.lua:78: in function ‘addNewUser’
server.lua:37: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

@Jsturnage resource name must be “tutorial” as states in the post
and @davi_reis_vieira try that also