[Release]Model-Menu V3 [9th Oct]

Really nice mod bro, but can you add price to the clothes for who use vrp database?

The resourse is working but i got this error

Error running system event handling function for resource clothing: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:39: table index is nil
stack traceback:
        server.lua:39: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Using Steam

now with sql database it work fine for me
when i join i got my model ! good work !

the only think is loadout when you change skin you lose weapons or if you disconect and join again you lose weapons

any one know how to solve that ?

The server.lua file has a couple comments that say restore loadout. Insert the command to restore your loadout there. It varies for esx, vrp, fs_freemode, etc.

i am trying like you said but my lua level is low :slight_smile:
i was loking in es_extended for some code for that but its dont work yet
maybe you have some more tips for me ? it is for esx
thank you

i understand this is the tip ?

Use

ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

to get the xPlayer and then use

xPlayer.getLoadout()

to load the loadout for the database.

it looks simple with your tips but cant get it to work
thank you for tips if you not tired and give some more will be cool thanks anyway

RegisterServerEvent(“clothes:loaded”)
AddEventHandler(“clothes:loaded”,function()
local _source = source
local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)
xPlayer.getLoadout()

end)

RegisterServerEvent(“clothes:save”)
AddEventHandler(“clothes:save”,function(player_data)
local _source = source
local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)
if xPlayer ~= nil then
local identifier = xPlayer.identifier
MySQL.Async.execute(“UPDATE users SET skin = @skin WHERE identifier = @identifier”, {
[’@skin’] = tostring(json.encode(player_data)),
[’@identifier’] = identifier
})
models[identifier] = player_data
end

TriggerEvent("clothes:loaded")

end)

Hey Frazzle and everyone.

Is there a way to come back to the old GUI menu (I prefer much more this one instead of the new one :)).

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Trying to install this with ESX, I added the folder to my resources (removed the ‘master’ from the filename), added it to my server.cfg but I get the error ‘unable to load modelmenu’ when i’m trying to load into the server, I’ve tried restarting the resource but it didn’t work, any ideas? @Frazzle

Open your master folder and take a gander… Take the files from the “clothing” folder up one directory (to your master folder).

So, I got it to work! Is there a way to add some more faces to the EMS models, and maybe change the uniforms? like the state police and the LSPD and sheriff models? @Frazzle

can i remove this feature ?

• Users get a random ped model on first spawn
    +how to remove it if i can it’ll be helpful if you tell me cuz it glitching some people + removing there clothes

Is it possible to place payment?

I have the model menu from Frazzle and i got it to save in sql but everytime i close fivem and come back it loads me into this character(check below) if someone can help me with this that would be amazing. I run ESX on server and the sql is already setup and i checked sql to see if model saved and it did. But i still get this.

i get this error:Couldn’t load resource model-menu-master. :frowning:

it is working but it keeps on giving errors in console

Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource clothing: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:39: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server.lua:39: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

is this compatible with fs_freemode ? when i start my server it says “Started resource model-menu” and i don’t see any errors but when i try join i get a message “failed to load resource model-menu” not sure where i have gone wrong.

remove -master in the name