[Release]Model-Menu V3 [9th Oct]

For some wierd reason the facial hair, eyebrows, makeup etc. only has one option, any fix for that?

man, sorry but i don’t have a mysql file

3 Likes

My server couldn’t load it. anyway to fix that?

any chance there is a updated version with more facial hair and eyebrows?

I would love to see that version with working wrist accessories <3 Anyone have it to share?

Am I just dumb or do I not see a sql file on git?

The resource doesn’t use MySQL. It saves to a text file. I made a fork that uses MySQL. It saves to the skin column of the users table, which by default is on ESX Databases.

Gotcha I saw that after I installed it and played with it. Sorry im new to this and still learning. What is the benefit of having it in MySQL over at text file?

I like to have all my stuff stored in one location. Plus I have daily automated MySQL backups, so it makes restoring a backup more painless.

Okay awesome thank you for the help!

did you figure it out why you get this error? i got the same problem, does anyone know why?

Error running system event handling function for resource clothing: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:6: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘models’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:6: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
hitch warning: frame time of 217 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

any ideea how to fix it?

Is there any way to take the blips off of the map I dont see it in the config file

Delete the for loop on line 64-72 of config.lua.

Is there a way to remove the users getting a random ped because that just does not work on my server?

1 Like

You can comment out most of the coding in the server.lua file in order to achieve this. Comment lines 1-21, 27 and also 35-51. This will stop them from receiving a random ped upon login.

Been trying to figure out how to stop removing the players weapon when selecting a PED model. Would you ever implement this into your release.

I can’t really implement it in my release considering people use all sorts of weapon shop scripts :stuck_out_tongue: do it yourself it ain’t hard, and this resource is outdated af tbh with ya.

Its a fantastic ped menu selector regardless the age of it so much appreciate that. Also clearing the ped would be linked to the weapon shop script? I would image when changing ped you could just ignore clearing the player.

when you change ped, the ped you had before gets deleted (which has the weapons and stuff) and a new one get created, you just have to make it give the weapons to the player whenever they close the menu