[Release] /me but the text is 3D printed

Awesome script, could you help my out with showing it 3D AND in chat, The one up here that mentioned that and tried a few things without luck, Thanks anyways!

Thanks. You will have to use TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, text) somewhere in the server.lua :grinning:

1 Like

God thanks this works thanks man keep up ur work i will 100% use it always haha :slight_smile:

ok adding this line displays the /me to the entire server, would you happen to know how can I make it localized?

How to get to work with danish letters like ÆØÅ ? :slight_smile:

You will need to use a font that supports these letters. I don’t know if the original font does this.

Hi! I’m using ESX and esx_rpchat but when I inserted this script I realized a problem. When I use /me it will be only displayed above my head and I want to display it in the chat too. So the problem is that the two script are kills eachother and only one will be able to use at one time.

Ok so a simple fix would be to just edit this script and triggerevent(chatMessage) instead of draw3dtext.
If that doesn’t work I’ll pm you a working script when I get home. It’s a modified version of this.

If you could send me then I will thank you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just add that under the line 17 : TriggerEvent('chatMessage', '', {74, 39, 216}, text)
I’m not sure it will work but you can try it ! :wink:

Did you fix this?

@Elio after adding TriggerEvent in the chat text appears simultaneously with the above head, but there is a problem because the text in the chat is duplicated several times (several of the same messages appear)

Do you know how to solve this problem?

How you move it’s position, I mean I cannot find the place or am I blind? trying to move it on the Y scale

@revolt1 I said something stupid I think, you’ll have to Trigger the chatMessage event server side or somewhere else in the code, I’ll post an update this weekend. Or you can try to set this line in the display function (at the beginning).

@Sorry Can you elaborate ?

@Orel240hz line 36

@sinanovicanes White colour in RGB is 255, 255, 255. See here : https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

1 Like

I’ll add background support in the next update, that’s possible, you just have to draw a rectangle the same way you draw the text.

You probably have another resource that conflict with this one.

Updated !

V1.3

• Now send a chat message to close people ;
  • Can now draw a background to the text ;
  • Added the options to draw a dropshadow.

Hey Elio, how would I go about adding a fade out to the text?

My /me duplicates and shows above all players heads! Is there a fix for this?

Is there any way to make this automatic, so the players don’t need to type “/me” every time they do something?

for example, someone is using phone and then the text “speaking on the phone” appears automatically.

I mean everything is possible. Like if the phone rings and the person answers. You should be able to Trigger a chatmessage if the player press to accept the call. Its a cool idea. I will work on this.