[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

Is there a way for the fire and medic to get the train horn??? please respond.

change the audio hash in vehicles.meta

That is all Clientside, The mod has nothing to do with it

Hit . on the keyboard

Where would i find the right hash???

This works on ESX right?

Obviously.

Okay so i got it ā€œWorkingā€ for addon vehicles, I can only hold the button for the siren, i cant have it automaticly run how to fix this?

So what do I do now? I have installed this exactly like the installation instructions and still nothing happens.

Edit 1: Nevermind. It does work. I just had to reinstall FiveM xd. But okay, so now when I try to enable the lights of my add-on police car, the lights just wonā€™t turn on even though i hear this little ā€œclickā€ sound. Then E for honk and R for the ya know ā€œblipping the sirenā€ works good enough.
Itā€™s just that I canā€™t get the Q = toggle lights to work, which means without that, i also canā€™t toggle the siren by pressing Left ALT.

Iā€™m attempting to make a script to turn off luxart for certain vehicles, this is what I have

local blacklistedVehicles = {
	"dot1",
        "dot2",
        "stringer1",
        "stringer2",
}

for k, v in ipairs(blacklistedVehicles) do
	if v == veh then
	    return
	end
end

but no matter where i put it, iā€™ve tried in a lot of threads and functions, it either turns off luxart for all cars or none of them. Can anyone help me with this?

Or edit the vehicle metas and not have them as emergency vehicles.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to make it easier on myself in the future so I can just add it to the table

1 Like

Which function would I have to override to do what I stated above? (Make a table that disables luxart for certain vehicles)

Is they a way to make police car light reflections brighter or not as id like to see reflections off buildings

I have a question for you before i download it, if you explained and said what type of cars it work with, add-on, replace or ELS. You are saying this is not ELS but the same way you said this is a layout of ELS. If you explain more it will be amazing.

Script works great. One question. How can I take the Key Bind off of Left ALT on my keyboard in the script?

change the key number 19 for other key number
DisableControlAction(0, 19, true) -- INPUT_CHARACTER_WHEEL
you can see it here https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

also in here:

-- TOG LX SIREN
elseif IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, 19) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, 82) then

you need to change 19 to the new key number.
and if you didnā€™t know, you can use INPUT_VEH_PREV_RADIO ( , key) to do the same as ALT key

if you dont want two keys to do the same thing, remove the last one like this:

elseif IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, 19) then

donā€™t forget to change the number 19 for you needed key number

@Tingtang.HsG

What would cause only some lights to work? Not too long ago, all my vehicles were working. But no on a couple of them, only some of the lights on the lightbar and vehicle work

Anyone know if thereā€™s a way to disable the ā€˜clickā€™ sounds played when using any of the controls? Or if thereā€™s an easy way to change which audio hash is used?

Carcols that are conflicting with others or your using ELS cars cause this is not ELS