[Release] lspd web panel V.0.0.1

I just tried this and it does work.

Want to explain further? Receive any errors?

Missing a rankig system, problem is everyone can edit and delete…and also there is no controle (like IP or login name) who write or delete something GreetZ

Not sure what the hell is going on here:

And this too: yes

@davendrix nice share thx bro and work 100%

1 Like

Hello. As this script looks nice and other stuff i would like to use it but I have a problem. I want to add people directly to the database. Is there any way I can find the encryption type so I can encypt them myself without the signup page. Is there any way to do that?

can not access the website

I’m getting this following error, while the database information is correct.

Erreur : SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] Server sent charset unknown to the client. Please, report to the
developers

Don’t work… index.php error

Do that in Angular, React or VueJS, PHP is deprecated since many years :nerd_face:

Does someone know how to fix this problem?

Warning : session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /storage/ssd5/589/10113589/public_html/index.php on line 21

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/ssd5/589/10113589/public_html/index.php:1) in /storage/ssd5/589/10113589/public_html/index.php on line 183

1 Like

me to error Warning : session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in

1 Like

Any way tu change the id column to a image?
So my police can inserta an image of the suspect

any update to solved this one?

Help doesn’t let me in with test@test.com or another account

Any update for this issue?

When I try to open the register web it says : 404 found :frowning: I trie open in Chrome and Firefox

You need signup yourdomain.com/signup.php

Nice work but error Warning : session_start(): any idea?

–> Account creation : ok!
–> Account login : Redirect error Warning : session_start():