[Release] Los Santos Customs by Arturs

Download Broken.

1 Like

does anybody have a version of this that’s compiled with the database support so player’s car customization are saved so they don’t have to redo them when they disconnect and rejoin?

Put: if vRP.hasGroup(user_id, “group”) then
and the rest of the code. Dont forget to add an else and an end in the place its needed.

So… I’m seeing that it’s missing pearescent option, I tried to add it myself but I kinda broke the menu. Can somebody please add that? :grinning:

How can i make this check and take money from people. I am using ESX and not sure what to change so it can only work if you have the cash on you.

You should just use esx based los santos custom, there is one out there. esx_lscustom

The menu is awesome, I can easily make it trigger my money events and stuff.
But I was wondering if anyone is able to add pealescence option and perhaps even the extra toggles options!

That would make this resource 100% complete!

can you show me what you did for it to see if player has enough and take it if they do

Actually I didn’t get that far trying it, I’ve no familiarity with creating new menu entries and such, I might keep trying.

Zizo_Ch i did get money working if you havent

I did that too, it’s just missing pearlescence and extras for me

If you get thoes added let me know

Anyone know how to get all the estras to show up on the menu for every car. Ex the Liveries section will show up with the faction2 but not other cars. i want the Liveries section to always show.

is there a way to store the mods on the cars in the database?

The vehicles turn invisible inside the shop, also the player doesn’t get charged after purchases.

did you find out how to store the mods ?

how active more mods, door, roof, trunk, speaker ??

me too How to solve

This download is broken, Please upload to github or anything else

cars are save successfully but the bikes won’t
anyone know about this problem?