[Release] Los Santos Customs by Arturs

No i never looked into it.

Ever since I implemented this I canā€™t have multiple garages around the map, cars keep spawning at the garge on elgin ave.

You need to update the ā€œinsideā€ coords.

what do you mean inside coords?

When change the costs = 0 to costs = price,
There is no cost in game but the price is show up in the menu.

Hi, this script will work with vrp?

works with vrp , no one has implemented saving customizations to cars or how to charge money for them yet

Itā€™s very sad, weā€™ll wait, thanks for the help.

@Nana @SofaKingToxic
I use vRP together with the LSC. Currently working on the charging and Customization Saving for my server as soon as it done i will publish it. But at the Moment i can not testing it. Because i find Not a Single vehicle that has options (exept color, wheels and that stuff)

Sorry for the bad english

3 Likes

send it to me ill test it xD

I look forward to the good man! =)

Working hard on it. Looks like i can test tomorrow the saving and loading. I will keep you updated

2 Likes

Amazing! I believe in you =))

I promised you to give you a update today (at least in my timezone(germany)) and here is it: I tested a part of my work, the loading of a tuned vehicle. And for that part i have a great and a notso great statusupdate. First the great news:
I actually can load a tuned vehicle from the database, but currently just the mods itself and not the color and tyrecolor. The not so great news: i seems like every car is now ā€œpretunedā€ i donā€™t know what the problem is just yet. Setting all the mods by default to ā€œ-1ā€ seems to spawn with mods, strangly.

But i have to admit: This is actually the first time i code something for FiveM AND the first time using lua. Sooo i will find a solution for the problems, since programmer is my profession, it will not be too difficult to transfer my knowledge to it.

So stay tuned for further updates :wink:

3 Likes

Great news, Iā€™m very glad that you are doing it and that you are trying for the community and us in general! Keep it up, maybe Iā€™ll also sit down once for this language and learn it and I will be able to also contribute to the development of the community and help all people who work like you too! Thank you very much for your diligence and patience! =)

1 Like

@Nana
Thank you for your kind words, that is what people like me motivate to not throw in the towel.

Before i have to go to my work, just a small update for you: I fixed the problems i reported earlier, so the cars a now not pretuned at spawn, the problem was just missing a bit of knowledge in regards of Lua. So now you the cars spawn the way you tuned them.

After my work i will test the saving the tuning part and try to implemend the colors. :slight_smile:

Great step forwards on this :smiley:

3 Likes

do you have it hooked into the vrp wallet system to charge players for their upgrades , thats kinda the last step to conversion for this mod for vrp users, and thanks a lot for your efforts im excited to test this out and have customs saved :smiley: good job

Not yet but that is the next step on my Agenda After the loading and saving works.
It should Not be that hard i have a Solution in mind.

Your welcome. I Need it for my Server anyway so i can Share it with you is amazing for me. Seeing People enjoying my work is an amazong feeling :).

So with that said. Stay tuned for the next update later this day :smiley:

EDIT:
Small update for now, it looks like it is working, just two or three little bugs to fix and iā€™m ready to release. But i donā€™t have the time until saturday. But i hope i can share it with you this weekend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Has anyone set up a separate SQL table or been able to get this to work on the existing ā€œuser_vehicleā€ from garages SQL table?

So iā€™m basicly now in Beta for the vrp - LSC modifications.
You can find my changes on my Bitbucket.
Currently there is no payment included. The Tuning loads and saves correctly, the colors also. Some things that not working right now are the Window Tints and other Wheeltypes then Sport. But i continue working on it :slight_smile:
If you find some bugs let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes