[Release] Loadout Script

LoadoutScript

LoadoutScript is a resource for FiveM by Albo1125 that allows players to easily equip loadouts read from a json file, rather than having to set a ped model and a bunch of components and prop options manually every time you spawn. It also allows you to specify which weapons are given when equipping a loadout. You can categorize loadouts into divisions, accessible from a NativeUI menu. Screenshots available here.

Installation & Usage

1. Download the latest release.
  2. Unzip the LoadoutScript folder into your resources folder on your FiveM server.
  3. Create a loadouts.json file in the LoadoutScript folder (or rename the example if you prefer).
  4. Add the following to your server.cfg file:
start LoadoutScript
  1. Type /lo in chat to access the loadouts menu.

Customising your loadouts

Customise your loadouts in the loadouts.json file. You can add as many loadouts as you like. An example loadouts.json file is included. A guide for the JSON file can be found here.

Source Code & Improvements

The source code is available on GitHub under a GPL-3.0 licence. Improvements and new feature additions are very welcome, please feel free to open an issue, or better yet, create a pull request. Proper credit is always required if you release modified versions of my work.

Changelog

Initial public release.

Enjoy.

9 Likes

Well done Cant wait to try it!!!

1 Like

Heck. This is pretty good.

1 Like

Glad to see that you are still active in the FiveM community. Keep up the great work Albo.

1 Like

When I load in, /lo doesn’t work

1 Like

Glad to see you’ve moved from making mods to single-player to making scripts for multiplayer, you are a decent developer and I hope to see some other scripts of yours around.

Same. Has anyone found a fix yet?

do you have NatuveUI? for your server?

How would I make the weapon come with attachments in the ‘loadouts.json’ file?

1 Like

Seems to be broken.

Found new resource LoadoutScript in C:/FiveM\cfx-server-data-master/resources//LoadoutScript
Resource loading for LoadoutScript failed:
Could not open resource metadata file C:/FiveM/cfx-server-data-master/resources//LoadoutScript/__resource.lua.

Attached the __resource.lua__resource.lua (451 Bytes)

Is there anyway to make this location based? And possibly add a whitelist to people that can use this command?

OverAll Pretty Good script Good For Police