LoadoutScript is a resource for FiveM by Albo1125 that allows players to easily equip loadouts read from a json file, rather than having to set a ped model and a bunch of components and prop options manually every time you spawn. It also allows you to specify which weapons are given when equipping a loadout. You can categorize loadouts into divisions, accessible from a NativeUI menu. Screenshots available here.
Installation & Usage
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the LoadoutScript folder into your resources folder on your FiveM server.
- Create a loadouts.json file in the LoadoutScript folder (or rename the example if you prefer).
- Add the following to your server.cfg file:
- Type /lo in chat to access the loadouts menu.
Customising your loadouts
Customise your loadouts in the loadouts.json file. You can add as many loadouts as you like. An example loadouts.json file is included. A guide for the JSON file can be found here.
Source Code & Improvements
The source code is available on GitHub under a GPL-3.0 licence. Improvements and new feature additions are very welcome, please feel free to open an issue, or better yet, create a pull request. Proper credit is always required if you release modified versions of my work.
Initial public release.