[Release] LiveMap

u mean on xampp???

If you’re using xampp to host the website then, yes.

how do i add blips my friend

didnt work nothing happend ingame

Hey @Havoc , Is there any way that I can use my own image for the map? Seems like the image needs to be split up and I do not know how to do that.

v2.2.3 (ugh)

Finally fixed the async issues everyone was having. The side effect of this fix is that the interface “lags” behind the game a bit (not too noticeable). To combat this “lag” you can lower the amount of time between sending each payload to the socket by adding set livemap_milliseconds 10 # One hundredth of a second to the server.cfg.

If someone with more knowledge about synchronizing threads and shit would like to help and possibly make the map “live” again, that would really be appreciated (because I suck at it).

v2.2.4 Is out and makes shit work again. Just make sure you’re using it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Havoc this is a bloody good release, good job!

Can someone help?

Make sure you’re using the latest FX server.

The error is gone but does this work with portforwarded fivem servers?

If you needed to port forward for FiveM, you probably need to port forward the “socket_port” as well (default 30121)

Okay i did but it didnt work :frowning:

but which ip do i have to set in the config?

Your public IP for the FiveM server.

okay i dont know why it isnt working…

@Havoc
Hey buddy, i edited your map to include a map with street names etc, do you want it?

Any chance i could grab it?

Send me the link in a PM, I’ll have a look and add it to the github :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done buddy, i also need some help which i pm’d you about

I change the IP in the config.php and it stops working, like I cant press the buttons to reconnect to the server. But when it 127.0.0.1 it trys to reconnect but never does. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong