[Release] LiveMap

Yea… You’re using the interface on the same machine you’re running the server on. Change the IP to your public IP, make sure you’ve port forwarded (if you did this for FiveM) and the port is allowed through the firewall…

Could this be implemented into a website hosted by wix.com? If so how? Also if not what are other options to getting this to work. Thanks!

If it allows PHP, it’ll work. Just upload the files and configure it like you normally would.

Ok, so I have it installed and followed all directions. I receive this error when I run the command:

cfx> blips generate
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error running call reference function for resource live_map: Execution of native
000000007302dbcf in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:133: in function ‘GetPlayerIde
ntifier’
server/blips_server.lua:374: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:278: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:269>

Any idea?

You using the latest FXServer?

That’s what it probably is… We’re using vRP. :sadface:
Silly me, we are using FX server.

vRP shouldn’t cause an issue? Just make sure your fxserver is up to date.

Ok, i’ll have to look into it further. Is there anything I should send screen shots to diagnose further. We are on the latest version of FX I was just told.

When I try to run the server with the resource enabled I get this.

Error loading script server/blips_server.lua in resource live-map: server/blips_server.lua:389: attempt to call a nil value (global 'SetHttpHandler')
stack traceback:
        server/blips_server.lua:389: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/blips_server.lua.
Loaded live_map.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1761312301
error in mono_error_set_type_load_name: Could not resolve type with token 0100003d

Failed to instantiate instance of script Havoc.Live_Map.LiveMap: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100003d
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00014] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x000a8] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00020] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssemblyInternal (System.Byte[] assemblyData, System.Byte[] symbolData) [0x00053] in <b3642c6ba1504116b31d83a71003b504>:0

It is pointing to the blips_server.lua to line 389

SetHttpHandler(function(req, res)
	local path = req.path

if path == "/blips" or path == "/blips.json" then
        return sendBlips(res)
    end

return res.send(json.encode({
        error = "path \"" .. path .."\" not found"
    }))
end)

How many times do I need to say “Make sure you’re using the latest FXServer”?

You know what… I’ll put it in fucking great, big bold letters at the beginning of the post.

2 Likes

I am running the latest one. Made a fresh server yesterday evening.

No you’re not otherwise you will have the native SetHttpHandler… Which you don’t. So, don’t even try and BS me.

1 Like

Oke… this is embarrassing. I thought I made a fresh server. But I downloaded the top master zip. Didnt look at the date :man_facepalming:

Just so you know I was not trying to BS you. This is still new for me and I just made a stupid mistake by not looking a the date. I am sorry :confused:

Just so people know, I was receiving this error because I was running “blips generate” on the command prompt and not from in-game.

i keep getting this error code

Change the port the socket is on… You’ve got something listening on it already.

I’m having this problem where the live map loads, but I it doesn’t want to connect to the map in game. It works for others. Is there something blocking it?

Make sure you’re portforwarding (if you did for FiveM) and there’s an exception in your firewall… Also, make sure that the socket is being created (set the debug to 1 and look for an error on start up). If there is an error, just change the port to something not already in use.

having an issue where when i hit postcode to change map style it just goes all blue.