[Release] LiveMap

The way I got mine working was on your game server open your inbound and outbound firewall ports for port number 30121. I did both UDP and TCP. Not sure whats required so I just opened them both.

Anyone getting the update 2.2.11 in the corner it just started but im running 2.2.11

Tried adding the code for the update checker and it didn’t work

is it possible to have this on my cad so my dispatchers can see where other units are at?

Yes depending on if your cad allows php or if are going to link it the the web servers address

Can anyone assist me? I’ve tried many means of attempting to fix my issues, however, inevitably none are working. My first issue is that on the web panel it doesn’t connect (even though the IP is correct) to the server. Even when I press “disconnected” it doesn’t even attempt to reconnect. Secondly, http://prntscr.com/maafhy this old error. Even though I’m set as admin in server.cfg, when I run the command “/blip generate” it doesn’t allow me to. With these issues present the script is basically just a roadmap of the GTA V map with no functions. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

having a new issue today I can go to the ip address and a white screen pops up, the webserver is up and running and it detects that its on, just a white screen… completely confused by this

Do you have the blip file as blips.json?

No, I have no blips.jason file

You are missing something then, it even says in the server cfg to add lines in for the websocket and server/blips.json

Yea, already did this.

And you are typing /blips generate?

Did you set yourself as admin in the server cfg?

Yes I did. This is why I am confused.

anyone else having the issue I am with the white screen, it doesn’t say no connection it just comes up white. any help would be greatly appreciated

Anyone know what ive done wrong?

I know I am doing something wrong. I have to be. Everything is running fine but I try to generate blips and I get an error in the console saying that it can’t write the file and its possibly read only. Everything looks to be running correctly. image

What am I doing wrong?

Don’t use the console to do the command, use the chat box in the server. I don’t think it can be activated from outside the server

Saw the image, not sure what is going on with it, I had everything working but now I only get a white screen

If you are referring to me I was using the F8 console to generate the blips. The error only shows up on the server console. The F8 console shows absolutely no errors. Which is why this is all confusing. If you go to the map it shows that there is no blips and its not configured correctly or its offline.

I use the t chat and /blips generate, that seems to work for me, never tried the F8 one. Only issue I’m having now is that when I hit connect it goes to disconnect again, not sure what the deal is with that

If you look in the screenshot that I posted its generating the blips. Look at the top of the pic. But its not saving the blips to the file. Also stated in the screenshot.

I have it set up, but I can only see the map Icons and the players. I cant see any of the map. Can anyone help?