[Release] Lambda Menu

If you are trying to find that folder just right click on the fivem desk top icon go to properties click open file/folder location and it should be the first one in the list

it happen to me too i have a sc more i can use so i can play agen now i dont like to use this menu more, so now i am wtf can i use now i am setup a sever so i use the menu to test skins out

Hey, How do I rebind the buttons because I don’t have the numb pad

this menu not work for some server ?

For those servers that disallow client scripts, yes.

My Lambda Menu does not work. I need some help I press F1 nothing comes up.

same i dont know why

I wait me too who can be do an update for OneSync @Oui

Perfect!
:mascot:

ive tried downloading this about five times now and still doesn’t work. is it shut down for downloading now or is my computer just being garbage at this point?

i have a problem that the menu does not come up when i press f1 on servers but the menu appears when i press “m” on other servers when they have set the key to “m”. Its just servers that use f1 for the menu that it doesnt work on please help.

Im able to open the menu, but i cant select anything. So i open it, click down on my numpad, and nothing happens. Why?

Tks bro

Lambda menu is giving me serious lag and decreases my frame rate significantly. Can’t re-install as the same problems re-occur when I do re-install it

Nothing happens when i press f1

1 Like

I am having issues with lambda getting rid of my minimap, and it is overriding the no playerblips scirpts, does anyone know why this is happening, this has only started after updating the server branch and started last weekend.

Exactly, I installed it correctly 7 times and its still not working.

for me it works when its in FiveM appdata folder and make sure to have numlock on and try to use the numpad arrows

why when i put NULL in the im-config it does not disable F4 teleport

Where do i change the position of the menu ? It’s overlapping with my hud and i don’t see a dam thing :smiley: