[Release] Lambda Menu

Yes they should update, like you said so many things added, like the mk2 weapons a lot of very good cars. Would be nice to have them in fivem instead of only standard gta:o

These things are in FiveM, you just need to use the simple trainer (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav ) to spawn them in.
Put the simple trainer files in your plugins folder, go in game and hit F4

Nice :mascot:

when i try and open the menu it dosent work

i have an issue where it makes my character fly and glitch out and kill me, but if i enable no ragdoll it doesnt do it. what causes the problem? i think its conflict with a server resource cause it doesnt do it on all servers

Hello I would like to use it on my server to change my skin (used the one of mickael for example) but having deactivated scripthook I can not how to do it please?

It’s a client menu? You can only use it client side…

can someone tell me the steps to download it

hi can somebody help me because my FiveM application data folder keeps on freezing when i try to make the folder called "plugins’ for the lamda menu.

It is possible change lambda menu saves location? I dont want it save to %appdata%

I’ve tried changing the keybinds via config. It didn’t seem to do anything yet I’ve followed instructions. My keyboard does not have a numpad. Can anyone send me a config file that would work or give me a little bit of insight on what to do?

Can you get globally banned for using this menu? I’ve been using it for some time now and suddenly awoken to a global ban… This is the only file I have added to my client :confused:

Absolutely not. Global bans are given from code being executed externally (injected), not from plugins of such.

The ban system only gets triggered when some sort of cheat is detected. Unfortunately this means that either yourself, or somebody else using your account, has used a cheat/hack. If you are convinced this was not you who did it, then you might want to consider changing your account’s password because it may be compromised.

Unfortunately, as stated in the ban message, FiveM staff is unable to assist you in the event of a global ban. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.

:mascot:

Hmm… Yeah, definitely wasn’t me because the Lambda Menu is the only client file I have altered and I can’t see any unusual activity on my Steam account (assuming that’s what they would have to go access to register as being online as me). I get rules and there for a reason though and will wait it out! :cry: Cheers though!

All my friends dont have a folder called “fivem application data”

Is this a new update?

It’s in appdata\local …

hence the name,
Fivem application data

It’s been a thing for like two years, it’s far from ‘new’.

i have the same issue have you figured it out yet?

help i do what alle youtubers dint and it dont work

is there away to turn off spectate so only say admins can use it