[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

well, i’ll definetly try this on my server, nice script!

1 Like

Hello, I am here to ask if someone can assist me in the install of the script, I have installed it earlier, but I am having trouble getting it to work.

1 Like

Hello I have installed the script I see that I need to add myself to the config but when I do it wont work for me

Ped restriction is also a thing.

Yes I know that but when I’m in one of those peds then i click alt home nothing will pop up

Have you checked for errors on the client OR the server I mean I have no information other then “Its Not Working”.

Here I have family over for Christmas and I’ll give a more detailed explanation whenever I get back on my PC

is there any way to edit so the dog runs faster

@Mikkel_Guldbaek I have already answered that question…

oh sry but thanks for the answer

So I Put this script in my server resources folder and added my steam hex then spawned in as a cop then i clicked alt + home nothing popped up so i checked the console and i saw this

Error running system event handling function for resource k9: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘K9Config’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:4: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Error running system event handling function for resource k9: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘K9Config’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:10: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Error running system event handling function for resource k9: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘K9Config’)

Any Help Please Thanks

the scripts not working for some reason, ive had it working before all of a suddent now its not working anyone help?? cant find the problem

hoping you do finish this. its very nice and you are talented alot of people would benefit RP wise from it.

1 Like

I am really not talented. I am just using a modded base to make scripts that run on it. The collective are talented.

you push out better stuff than most people. starting from scratch or starting from a base and making it into something can still see the effort put into it. we started using a base for my community and i have slowly built my way out of it or just made it work its hard to find people who want to take time to make quality things for what seems like a lot of ungratefully people but what you have done is appreciated maybe its not said a lot but i have taken many of your scripts and purposed them for use and your stuff is solid so dont get discouraged

I have a ton of people complain about my work which leads me to think there is something wrong with the resources I am doing. I feel the work I do is to complicated for the community which makes me not want to do stuff like this anymore.

cant force people to understand code. this script is easy to set up and get going if u have VERY BASIC know how. so trust me its not to complicated people are too lazy dont give up.

I added the Dunko’s change to my files, but when i point at someone and press G it wont follow/chase the guy i’am pointing at.

Because the current K9 is pretty bad with the way it performs etc and has been deprecated.

Lovely. Keep doing amazing stuff. :heart:. If you could add clothing to the dogs it will looks amazing. ex. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/19996-german-shepherd-malinois-k9-dog/