[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

when will this be compatible with the couchdb essentialmode?

1 Like

Hello! I have a problem. If you disconnnect while death and reconnect you will be alive at same pos

Yes, the function is not declared in player.lua
I have the same problems :confused:

I’ve installed everything above, no errors in console or server manager.

I am able to become medic, but I am not receiving calls or notifications. I’ve disabled scripthook, same issue. Any suggestions? I am also unable to press E near the player that is down, they do not revive.

EDIT: I am able to press X to respawn as the downed player, but the medic has no interaction. /respawn also works

Suggestion: When a player is alive, /respawn should be disabled because anyone can just /respawn at any given time.

I’ve noticed a few other people have had this issue but no one has posted a resolution… Anyone?

Hello, very nice script i use it everyday on my 2 servers.
Anybody know how to add a 3 minutes timer for not allowing a player to respawn at hospital (with X) that could be a good option to force players to call a medic.

@yosang would you possibly know why the EMS is not receiving the call? I have no errors to go off of

1 Like

Can you make so this will work on couchdb

2 Likes

In the future you can use with couchdb?

1 Like

Will you move to CouchDB and support MySQL as legacy?

1 Like

Possible to add a timer to this?

ive tried to put a 5min timer on and it hasnt worked yet :confused:

Female characters have a weird outfit when they take service, Could this be fixed at all?

Where do we add this? :slight_smile:

Is there any way to add a countdown timer before someone can respawn?

I got the mod working but when people press E to call for an ambulance it just respawns them. Even when a medic is on duty. Any fix for this?

im getting the same thing. i think its because the kid who made EssentialMode base screwed it up by going to couchdb and this is still on mysql.

Hey guys!

How can i use this script without the JobsSystem script?

Having a real hard time getting it to work!

I do however have “job” in my user table with id 11.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323416224404865029/327421562989051904/0.PNG

Can i make it to whitelisted job??