[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

I have an interesting issue with this script, everything work, it’s an amazing job, but i can’t get any call.
Juste me, others players who are medics on my server receive calls with no problem, but me, nothing.
In fact I don’t care because i’m not playing medic on this server but, if something have this issue too, it can be interesting ^^

Has anybody got this working with the Cops script so that Police can also revive IF no medics are on?

Hello everyone

I have a little problem with the script, when I’m dead, only the tab respawn ‘X’ appears. I do not have the ‘E’ to call the ambulance, any idea: /?

1 Like

do you have essentialmode 3.0

Two days ago the script worked perfectly with essential 2.0 & Es Freeroam, I could call and recall the ambulances without problem.

Maybe theyre moving it over to couchdb now, which sux

CouchDB is real SHIT !

1 Like

Skin for female doesn’t work because is not the same as man :stuck_out_tongue:

@stivicx
@Jyben Hi you can add this in your script if you want, it’s for only change Component if player have Female or Male skin :slight_smile:
if GetEntityModel(GetPlayerPed(-1)) == 1885233650 then -- Male SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 11, 13, 3, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 8, 15, 0, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 4, 9, 3, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 3, 92, 0, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 6, 25, 0, 0) elseif GetEntityModel(GetPlayerPed(-1)) == -1667301416 then -- Female SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 11, 119, 0, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 8, 2, 0, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 4, 61, 5, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 3, 109, 0, 0) SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 6, 25, 0, 0) end

1 Like
  • Added admin command /emsadd (id) and /emsrem (id)

Both commands do not work for me …

You need to be the owner in admin groups

Thanks you buddy <3 Here we go :smiley:

2 Likes

I am the super administrator I manage rights, I joined the administrator group to try but still the same

(PS : And I have the latest version)

If you have the latest version then this is not included, these commands were added by me so youll have to download my version, but its converted to the latest version so youre not missing anything.:

1 Like

I am added in ems I can get my service and my vehicle but I do not get calls

Yes, I get the same problem :confused:

How do I get myself ambulance because his tells me I’m not ambulatory how to do?

Hello,

Why I have this error please, the mods is unmodified and install how in the descriptions, thanks

Hy, i have a problem when i die nothing appened no notification just you are in coma and i have actived true like you say for not use script hook … ?

Hello,

Thanks for this awesome script ! I have a issue when I try to take my service I have this message, do you have any idea why ? (1 line for 1 click)