[Release] Jeep SRT 2015

Jeep SRT 2015
This is my first converted car that i have made and i will say that it was a bit of struggle.
A luxurious car made for only the rich. Style around in it with friends and have fun. This car will dominate the city when it rolls in to the car dealer to style :wink:
¨I did not make the car i just converted it¨
All cred goes to the creator of the car.

Download Link

Original Car

5 Likes

Please tell me if you want to change anything here and maybe it will happend! :slight_smile:

Wait, so you made this model? Because if yes, i want to congratulate with you for being the first one posting a car/car pack they actually did.

unlocked ??
(20 chars)

@IceHax

Just no…

Aww, i was hoping :cry:

I’m guilty of posting cars from others. I’m also guilty of getting permission. However, I completely agree, I would love to see someone actually make what they posted.

why do we have your twitch in the topic

What do you mean with unlocked?

Idk just for fun :slight_smile:

But i have tryed that and its pretty hard. But i totaly agree with you.

Might be pushing the friendship, but some red and blue grill lights, dash light and red / blue rear lights would be awesome to make it an unmarked Police Vehicle!

I cant code that well :slight_smile: But i can try! There is no good tutorials on yt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know the car modeler Candice? She’s done exactly what you’re hoping for.

Hey, mate. Doesn’t seem to be working with me. First I was getting an error because the file “__resources.lua” was named “_resources.lua”. I fixed that, but even after this, the car just won’t show up in game. Do you have any idea why/how to fix it?

W T F

3 Likes

ahm, ok :joy::joy:
I’ll just wait here then…

Hey mate,

Do you have a link?

this is very broken - do not use this vehicle!

What the hell is wrong with it so people don’t download it @SLuG

2 Likes