[Release] Improved Loading screen

Read the thread and you will actually see the fixes…

Edited the original to use that link :slight_smile: Is that one fixed aswell?

I don’t think you can :frowning:

Use the fix man. It’s really old and outdated!

I’m getting the same issue with the loading screen sticking after it’s done loading.

I have this in my client_login.lua and it is being executed because I see ‘test’ in the chat when I join the server.

AddEventHandler("onClientMapStart",function()
	SendNUIMessage()
	TriggerEvent("chatMessage", "", { 0, 0, 0 }, "test")
end)

Remember to clear your cache

Look not working anymore with latest update :confused:

THE LOADING SCREEN IS NOW LOCATED HERE /resources/test/keks ----- loading screen since the last SERVER update it is now there to use and to be edited there add keks to the auto start to have a loadingscreen and disable your other one, the new one will not have music by default so you will have to edit the index

???

It’s an example of how to make your own

Great! found it Thank you!

Im using @Flatracer loading screen file and it works in the index on chrome but when i go in game the fivereborn loading bars overwrite my loading screen. I can hear the music but no picture

Same here, no matter what i try the keks method does not work

1 Like

Yes it does… I am currently using my keks as the loading screen… with music…

Make a folder in keks called “music” put your .ogg in there… put “music/loading.ogg” in your __resource in keks… Add keks to citmp… MAKE SURE: to delete any loading screen resources you had previously

If what DarkWolf2985 doesn’t work, then put the loading screen and the settings in the keks folder, and leave your music in the old loadingscreen folder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDe6G_id-Qw&feature=youtu.be < Short tut

My resources.lua file was missing the last 2 lines and after adding those it works more than perfect. Thanks You guys!

missing lines:

loadscreen 'index.html’

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

1 Like

At last

Works great thanks Flat

2 Likes

What? Like seriously? Why?

Why did you banned me? I was just trying to help people with the edited format I was using. I never said its mine I just wanted to help. It is based on keks. I just added the audiofile-code to the index.html :sob:

I forgot about this :disappointed_relieved: I will remove it, is it ok?