[Release] Improved Loading screen

Loading Screen

Hello, since iooi published his Gmod Loading screen and published us the
login.js and the script we are able to create loading screen.

Now I already published mine ( it was created by NTA from FiveM for GTA 4 but not in use)
script, in iooi’s topic and he already edited it for me but I think I need a Topic for me, because of the Changes I will do
I try to Improve The Loading screen a lot more by adding features to him.

Changelog 1.1

• Added Loadingscreenmusic and Musicvolume option (change in Index.html)
  • To change the Volume just change the value in the Index.html where
    vid.volume is wirtten down.
  • To add a new song : put the song in the /html/music folder and give it the name Loading.

Attention: If you are using a mp3 File Instead of an ogg file you need to edit it in the Index.html

Downlload link: Download
Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT4FjT5_tYc
(yes, i added a Copyright Symbol, but just to show that i created (edited) it, you can delete it if you want :slight_smile: )

Have Fun with It,
feel free to change it :slight_smile:

and a really big thank you to iooi ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

alt text

Looks nice

this is awesome. you can add gif’s and it works. nice job both of you.

I tried using this resource but my game loads indefinitely for some reason, any idea why? @xdaniel00x @iooi

1 Like

@GamingTim where did you put the files.

@EPPS Resources folder

@EPPS put the loadingscreen folder into the resources folder, and don’t forget it, to add the script into the citmp-server.yml

Can u tell me How to install it i dont understand script into the citmp-server.yml i know what citmp-server.yml is but tell me what i’m going to type in plz

Excellent work! Thank you so much for providing us with this!

@Swemodz3 you place the folder loadingscreen into the resource folder, then u write - loadingscreen into the citmp-server.yml where the mapmanager and chat resource is written down

now the loading workds but the mucik dousent change when i make it to another song no song is playing help

@Swemodz3 did you name the music file Loading ?

@Swemodz3 and if yes,

dont forget to change the Index.html . :

**Attention: If you are using a mp3 File Instead of an ogg file you need to edit it in the Index.html

Hey, How can you add a SlideShow or GIF thingy to this? Want that for a better loading screen.

@DimitriStreams gif
¹ goto HTML/ *.CSS ( *forgot filename)
2. Open the CSS file and edit where it says
“Background- image (loading.jpj)” something like that
3. Change the name or replace the image in the folder
4. Go back where “__resource.lua” is at and add or replace the line where “loaf ng.jpg” is at
5. Save and load to server.

Alright! But i still dont get it. can you expand you explanation please? I am #N00B sorry

Kind Regards Dimitri

Server doesn’t work once I put the loadingscreen in the resource folder and in the citmp.

@Dan0101 Then you probably did something wrong in citmp.

@Boss here is my citmp… http://pastebin.com/uWrVJnNj