[Release] HyperAdmin - Standalone Administrative Menu

Any reason why I’m getting “failed to load user data” every time I load into my server. It’s working fine on my test server tho.

It’s failing to load the information about a specific player during them connecting to the server. Could you post the full stacktrace?

Sorry to ask, but how do i find the stack trace?

Mooshe, you need to find out why it’s causing a thread hitch warning.

lol

It’s hitching because it’s instantiating the App Domain

It’s not a constant hitch and only happens once during instantiation, like most C# resources.

?

You have a malformed/missing __resource.lua. Make sure you put the resource in the correct folder.

This came from my console when I start the server.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x00007] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:91
Failed to load script HyperAdmin.Server.net.dll.

Ordinarily I would agree with you here, however this says different:

This happens every time the server checks in for heartbeat.

Can not reproduce this issue. Sounds like an issue with the heartbeat and not HyperAdmin.

Make sure you download the resource from releases instead of just git cloning into your resource folder. It can’t find HyperAdmin.Server.net.dll.

I did, it’s literally in the folder and I still get it image

Its all working resource has loaded in… but when i press F5 nothing happens???

Make sure you give yourself permissions to access the menu.

Still have the same issue so i put the permissions in server.cfg like this…

add_ace group.admin hyperadmin allow # allow all of hyperadmin
add_principal identifier.steam:110000119574E34 group.admin # add the admin to the group

and whenever i try to restart HyperAdmin while my server is running it says: Can’t restart a stopped resource.

good, I think this is a little better than the easyadmin because lately I have problems with that script that I want to ban or d esbanear and I can not.

but with this, although it is somewhat slow, the way of administering it is much more complete and efficient.

I would like to know how to give the “hyperadmin” menu to a user that I want without giving admin permission.

Equally I want also if it is possible to give ban, Kick, Tepear and bring people.

thank you very much I hope you read me.

Yes, you can teleport to and bring players in the player menu, as long as you have the ace permission to do that.

I’m a bit confused as to what you mean by “Slow”, I’ve never noticed any slowness/hitching outside of assembly loading which is normal.

295/5000

Hello thanks for replying, I mean slow wing way to move “arrow keys”

Regarding the permissions I would like to know exactly how I should give permission to certain users without needing to give them admin

example: give a friend access to hyperadmin without giving mod or admin range.

what is command exactly for activate opcion spect and freez

It’s like that, am I right?

hyperadmin.spectate
hyperadmin.Freeze ?

Could i get some help idk what to do ive tried everything plz help

Still not working no errors but just cant open the F5 menu can someone help me out?