[Release] Horn Flash - Flash Headlights When Car Horn Is Active [1.0]

Horn Flash - By FAXES

About
Yo guys here’s another release that is a cool thing I made in about 45 minutes last night. So what this does is when you press your horn your headlights or high beams with toggle with the horn. This is configurable to only be functional with LEO vehicles. Watch the video below for an example.

In the Download

__resource.lua
client.lua
License.md

video:

Requirements
None. This is a STANDALONE!!!

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other NORMAL resource.

Credits:
@dibzer for idea!

If you have any issues or comments please put them below. :christmas_tree:

11 Likes

Nice script! Keep up the great work Faxes!

1 Like

My boy is on :fire: Love the work bro, legit can create anything

1 Like

Pretty Cool release and useful

+1

1 Like

iirc, vMenu has had this built in for like +6 months :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

This is a release topic, please do not bring drama onto this post. If you have an issue, DM @FAXES directly.

1 Like

No drama but @b0f765c4c36ba3905dd6 vMenu does not have this feature as far as I know…

It does have it. Only it’s slightly different, lights don’t turn on if you have them off during daylight (if you have turned them on manually it still flashes) and you can’t configure brightness because it just turns on/off the high beams instead of setting some brightness multiplier. Not sure if this is synced with other players, but the high beam flashes in vMenu are synced. And in vMenu you can’t configure/whitelist this to only certain vehicles.

2 Likes

Cool good job m8

1 Like

Really awesome job. I got it working with the Lux Vehicle Controls. Only issue im noticing is that its not updating quickly server sided. I’m able to flash the lights as quickly as i like, but the server sees an update every ~1-2 seconds. Great Job either way sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would it be possible to make the lights flash when the sirens are on with this?

Yeah everything is possible! But not something in this release…

Very nice FAXES, I would consider maybe trying to get the front lights to flash only :smiley:

1 Like

Dab I agree with @darkzygb yes very much k thx bye.

noice

In simple terms cant do that with headlight natives. I dont if you would a more complex method to todo that, but this is as good as its gonna get for a basic script…

Pretty simple and nice script, I do have one question though and do not know if this could be able to happen but is there anyway you could possibly work on a script like this one but making the take downs brighter as in not when you honk but when you toggle your take downs?

1 Like

Script looks really nice, altough I do wonder if you’d be able to make the lights strobe when you have the emergency lights enabled?

1 Like

Curious @FAXES what siren pack are you using XD i quite like it and works well with the Resource you made XD haha

2 Likes

I am pretty sure he is using a California Highway Patrol Siren, the horn sure reminds me of that Siren.

1 Like

Oh my, thank you! I have seen this I believe in DoJ and I was wondering how they did it, I finally have a way to do this. Thank you so much! Your scripts are always awesome, they really are. As @dibzer has said, you can basically create anything.

+1

2 Likes