[Release] /help, /rules, /cmds [HRC] [1.4]

nope nothing :frowning: i just installed it.

same man

20 characters

I type /help, It plays the sound and all I get is a scroll bar that comes up on the bottom of my screen. I have not edited any files what so ever at this point…

This resource is being discontinued. Feel free to reply with any questions

Hi just to say that for me it was happening the same as them but I managed to correct it and update it to work again. I can put it on your script GitHub if you want me to. regards

The Resource is no longer supported. Due to the creator wanting to discontinue it.

Sorry for late response, if you want a PR then go for it. This is something I wont maintain, but I’m always happy if others wanna chip in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it may not be in right place but I done it.

1 Like

how do I edit the text?

Edit the html files

@FAXES So the script makes the sound, when I do /help, etc but the image doesn’t pop up? What am I doing wrong?

make sure the files are not renamed…

Yea, just default install, resource is named hrc-resource

does same thing, just makes the sound but doesn’t bring up image - no idea… lol…

The files. Not resource.

Yeah… didn’t touch anything, wanted to see how it worked before I changed anything

Whoever have a problem of only sound present and no images loading at all, try to put the resource ABOVE the simple disclaimer in your CONFIG file :wink:

Try removing the disclaimer resource and then see if that works.

Again - you don’t have to REMOVE the disclaimer, you can have both with no issues.
The only thing - you have to be sure that the disclaimer is BELOW this resource in the config file - just as stated in my previous msg…

same for me, someone got fix this?

yeah mine to any fix for this yet @FAXES