[Release] Heli Script

is there anyway to make the spotlight move? Great script by the way

If you scroll down someone posted an edit to make the spotlight be controlled by the camera

1 Like

Thank you

doesnt seem to be working… Ive copied and pasted this to my client.lua but it doesnt work

you have to fly higher than 1.5 from the ground if i’m not mistaken. then press E to helicam view

sorry I meant the edit where you can make the search light move with the cam

How to add more helicopters?

Add them in config.
Take the ‘polmav’ as an exemple and add lines

How i can turn off when i drop down with rappel and i just fell out like dead and i need wait 5-10secconds for i can get up? http://prntscr.com/oqx2xo http://prntscr.com/oqx2io

Make sure you’re not too low or too high and also make sure the helicopter is straight. Then you should be good :slight_smile:

Is it possible to add other helicopters? and if yes, how?! I’m not good at lua :stuck_out_tongue:

hi if i wanted to repell from a diffrent heli how do i do that as i have a uscg heli and want to repell

if i want add this script for buzzard for arrmy What should I do?:neutral_face:

Might be silly question. But is the spotlight working for people?
Can’t seem to get mine to work

My spotlight’s not working either

For people wanting to add this to other helicopters, all i did and Find & Replace polmav with the name of the new helicopter.

I’m also posting because i’ve done this, but it seems to have broken my rappel, and I can’t figure out why. All i’ve changed is polmav to swift (in all 4 cases in the client.lua), and re-adjusted the camera location so it’s not in the middle of the helicopter.

1 Like

I tried it and it worked (even in custom made). But not in all cases, one of the helicopters did not work, it seems to be a “problem” of the model. Also I changed 5 instances of polimav etc. not just 4.

To use it with multiple helicopters I simply copied the script and renamed the folder accordingly to the wanted model (incl. within the heli-client.lua).

This isn’t working for us when we implemented OneSync. The spotlight doesnt work and the camera will only stay locked for a few seconds. Any idea on how to fix this?

Hello, I’ve got a problem with the rappel, it doesn’t work as expected the player doesn’t go down using the rappel but goes down just like pressing f or exiting the helicopter

@Vespura question for you sir, What would you do if you are looking to use an add-on helicopter instead of a default helicopter? Looking thru the meta files I can’t find the “vehicle_hash” in either of them.

:UPDATE: Sorry I am a blond and have been learning code (and shouldn’t work on code when I am tired), I have got it working for my add-on helicopter, sorry for any inconvenience. Rather than that it is an amazing script!!!