[Release] Handcuff and Handsup scripts

yes sorry maybe my eng is not good… if this guy have cuff but i want this guy to move and i need to can press f button to get inside on the car…i need to change the animation flag correct? if yes i need to change the animation flags from handcuff.lua ?

You need to edit the config flags in the handcuff.lua yes. But by default they can move.

Is this script still good?

I saw previous comments thanks! Glad to see your prbs the only handcuff script still working hahaha

So if I want to only have the handcuff script, which files do I remove?

@xander1998 how do i go about adding someone to be able to use the cuff command?

Thats up to you to figure out. I would revommend looking at other resources to see how others are doing it.

How do you uncuff? I’ve looked through it and can’t find anything. Ideas?

if you cuff a player can they still move or are they frozen?

how is the permissions config handled with hex ids?

Im having a problem with the script,
When I enter the server for the first time I can only do the hands up animation once, the script continues to work but the animation does not run, however if being inside the server I do a restart of the script in the console, and if it leaves me do the animation as many times as I want, but if I go out and go in I have to restart the script again

I keep getting this error when using onesync.

Error running system event handling function for resource cuff-handsup: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:486: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
@cuff-handsup/server.lua:11: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource cuff-handsup: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:486: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
@cuff-handsup/server.lua:11: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

Hello friend could you tell me how to change the hand with the x key? Thank you

@xander1998 how do i add permissions so only LEO can use this?

That’s a pretty vague question. I guess find what perms you want and code them in idk…

not to sound like a smarta** but how is that a vague question? also how do i code a perm?

There are over a dozen ways to code a perm into your code. My guess since you dont know that then maybe you should look into other scripts and see how their perm systems are done and copy that base idea of it as I dont feel anyone explaining it to you with examples is going to do anything.

this doesnt work for me, please help. I tried to cuff someone and it didnt do anything. I tried to get cuffed and it did an animation then stopped

where should i put this ?

Is it emoted when the person is being cuffed?