[Release] Gruppe6 Security Cars Addon Pack!

no like police cars that can tow trailers and some that can be slicktop marked unmarked too.

i don’t see any instructions on this pack

Any chance of an ELS version pretty please?

thats what i get even if i redownload it

RESOLVED: do not use @TheKodah carvariations.meta file

NOTHING WRONG WITH CARVARIATIONS ONLY WHEN U SET IT TO 17 FOR SIRENSETTING IT DOES THAT

welp its not the carvariations file its when you set sirensetting to 17 it does that

anyone know how to get it all amber or anyone who could pm me or discord me to help me i am having an issue with setting it to sirensetting 17 image

Hey just wondering if anyone knew why I get red, blue and, amber lighting when I put on the emergency lights, also the Ford SUV lighting does not work for me, if anyone knows a quick fix id appreciate it, Thanks.

Sheriff pack and a police pack

Hello Guys! i made a download that makes the lights amber!
replacet the files to the “data” folder

1 Like

does it change the enviromentals from bland to emmersive to reflect off of items and ground

dont thinks so ? it just makes the lights amber

1 Like

I will be posting my fix for this soon. Example Gyazo links are below in a post I made a week or so ago. This will put the lights on buildings and walls, etc.

1 Like

kewl… it looks good can’t wait to use it.

My updated carcols are below. I do not plan to update them because I dont see what could be better. This will give your amber coronas, and reflections on buildings etc. Let me know what you all think!

Download Link

https://mega.nz/#!oL4RgTJB!3zBIJtsHhc14lT_9SPx80436QYwnoFxFjAzZH4MOotw

1 Like

What setting disables the siren? I had it disabled before but can’t remember how i did it.

You can make the vehicle a non-emergency vehicle which is in the vehicles.meta file/ Choos another class like the example below.

VEHICLECLASS
The vehicle class. Displayed when entering the vehicle.
Available classes:

VC_SPORT
VC_COUPE
VC_EMERGENCY
VC_INDUSTRIAL
VC_COMMERCIAL
VC_SEDAN
VC_PLANE
VC_UTILITY
VC_SUV
VC_SUPER
VC_IMUSCLE
VC_COMPACT
VC_VAN
VC_SPORT_CLASSIC
VC_OFF_ROAD
VC_MILITARY
VC_SERVICE
VC_CYCLE
VC_MOTORCYCLE
VC_HELICOPTER
VC_BOAT
VC_RAIL

1 Like

i tried your carcol. i am not sure if its cause of the one i have on the client side or what from custom visuals. i am not getting the reflections… yes i restarted the scripts, yes cleared its cache files, yes i restarted the server with deleted cache folder same thing no reflections.

I had to delete everything and install this version below and then go back and use the carcols file from TheKodah.

yeah tried that. that did not work for me. not sure what it is.

I would check out your car variations. Did you install just my carcols.meta or did you copy and paste into yours? Because you might, and I have not tested this, but you might have multiple siren IDs that are 17 which could be breaking it. First thing I would check though is your carvariations.meta file to see if these vehicles siren ID is 17.

If you need some assistance, I can try and help you out as well.