[Release] GoPostal delivery job

Do you realy need job system cuz i use es_rp and have couchdb. so that would mean i can’t use this

No, I have it running on es_rp

How can i change the sv_delivery.lua to use couch db please help me i dont know how to use lua.

Is there a way i can let the plugin that uses mysql change so it will export/upload the data to couchdb?

It only uses SQL to check the job & for payment.If you have your own validation & payment system you can easily change the script using those.

Thats the problem, i don’t know how to do it with couchdb can someone pls send me a working version with couchdb. If i try it myself i just every time mess up

Someone made allready na vRP version maybe?

Can I make this job availabe to any player to do. Instead of having them take the job at the job center?

Not to much diffcult , I am adapting it to vrp, based on the script of bankdriver, I have not finished because there is a lot of file to check and configure. The first shot I did, I corrupted 2 files and I had to start again because the basic missions were no longer working.You have to check require.lua , item_transformation , groups to set job , basic garage for car , cfg mission , server mission . It is insane how much files you need to check for only ONE job…It’s boring and stunning.

Vrp version: Create a pole of employment so that it can join the job to such a coordinate.
cfg\groups.lua

Other version : I don’t know how.

Hello !! Has anyone made an outfit for this job? :slight_smile:

Thx !

Hey guys ! Can you share the Fx script Thank you all :slight_smile:

Similar to what Blake said; has anyone converted this script to FX and would like to share it?

I am guessing this is broken since es freeroam isn’t available for job systems requirment, and simple banking being locked?

This is an FX script, just not made for vRP if that is what you are wanting it for.

I’ve solved my problem :wink:
My players can play and use this script with the good job.

Blockquote 1388] Error loading script sv_delivery.lua in resource delivery: sv_delivery.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1388] stack traceback:
[ 1388] sv_delivery.lua:1: in main chunk
[ 1388] Failed to load script sv_delivery.lua.

I have added this to my essentials database and made the tables for the job, as well as put in the proper credentials for the database in the right destination. Someone tell me what else I am doing wrong?

1 Like

do you share the script?

Hey guys ! Can you share the Fx script Thank you all

I have done everything, exactly as the instructions say.

At the moment of taking an item I get this error: