[Release] GoPostal delivery job

This looks neat. I could definitely lose some hours just driving around making deliveries. :smile:

Looks good, great job!

Great job ! I was working on here : [Help] Check job from jobs-system but you solved my work ^^

Tweaked an edited your version so any user can so the job and it removes money from players wallet instead of bank balance. and works great!!

Good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m with this mistake, can you help me? I configured everything else, according to the instructions …

Did you put your database password in the server file?
Did you add the job to your database? (the same as it mentions in the server file?)
Do you have all requirements?

Yes, I put my sql data and set up the database, but the error continues. Do you have another file that needs to be modified beyond what is in the tutorial?

No theres nothing else, you put it in your resources, add it to your citmp-server.yml
Put your DB password in the server file and make the job in your database. (it checks for the jobname)

Other then that you just need the requirements

I’ll check one here, thanks for the attention.

Either get the requirements or recode it.

thx @noobcoder for your share work great :wink:

and work with LaLife :slight_smile:

I don’t get it, JobSystem doesn’t work with essentialmode? 3.2.3? does it?

And SimpleBanking either

Sorry, this was made with the old essential mode.
However it only uses that to deal with the payment after succesfully completing a delivery.
So if you use a different system for payments its easily replaced.
The base code for the delivery does not rely on essential.

Okay, Noobcoder, can i contact you for some private stuff? :slight_smile:

@noobcoder Are you able to convert this to VRP framework? I would be eternally Greatfull!

1 Like

What the man above said

Great script, thanks for releasing this. Only thing I’m missing would be canceling the job and maybe locking the vehicle when you go too far away from it. Any help on this would be very much appreciated

sorry I am not going to change it anymore.
The code is quite simple tho. it should not be to hard for you to adapt.

It has a mechanism already build in for canceling a job. You have to go back to the depot to cancel a job.
As for locking the car, i had a different locking script active to do this, so i did not build that in.

Very nice script.

But i can’t create new trailer mission, where i have done 1 mission, and from the finish destination to new destination with same truck.

i think same script from you use on the script -> [Release] TruckerJob v0.3 [UPDATE 29th January]
but can you help me code for how i can start new trailermission after finish destination, and new destination to drive from last destination ?