[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

are there any other required scripts? it says failed to load resource when joining the server. no errors in console

try change name back to original if you changed it, if not, it’s case sensitive.

i never changed it, it matches up

it’s pretty much a plug and play resource so i’m not sure why it’s not working for you, try re downloading the resource again

i did. no idea whats going on

console says it started with no issues, but wont let me connect to server through fivem

Try delete the FRFuel resource, re downloading it, clear cache, start server, stop server then start server again and try load in. that trick has worked for me a few times :smiley:

Make sure you are not downloading the source code. Your FRFuel folder should contain a __resource.lua file.

ArjanL ive tried doing all that… JHodgson1 yes I am aware, I did not use the source code.

well I gave up yesterday and left it alone. reinstalled it today and it worked like a charm. don’t know why, did the same thing yesterday about 25 times. but as long as it working, don’t question it I guess… thanks for the replies, appreciate it.

Main bar color not changing? huh?

Is there an esx version of this script? I love this fuel script the best because it’s so easy and good.

is there any way to add a price to the gas stations and maybe on the jerry cans?

1 Like

As soon as i turn on your script, a few icons don’t have a name anymore or the names get shorted cut off.
Does anybody know what that problem could be ?

Hi,
I am not pretty sure whether this is an error of the mod since I am not particularly familiar with codes but when the car’s fuel is about less than 10%, it does start going weird, like it stops and goes backward, so basically it just acts weird.

is it possible to disable the gas bar hud from showing

That’s simply how gta v handles cars that are running out of fuel. That’s not caused by this script.

Yes, using the config options.

Gasoline for free, na? Where can i set the price, please?

Modify the source code.

1 Like

witch part / line?