[Release] Flatbed w/ working bed

I don’t think.

I think the best way is to create a garage to mechanic and take out and bring back the vehicle from there.
That’s the way it will disappear without problems.

I am trying to implement this with esx_mechanic mod. I got everything working except the location that it gets put onto the bed is wonky. Here is where I am not smart enough:

I try to copy this mod location sentence for raised position:
AttachEntityToEntity(bed, veh, GetEntityBoneIndexByName(veh, “chassis”), raisedOffset[1], raisedOffset[2], 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1)

I try and replace it with this one from esx_mechanic:
AttachEntityToEntity(targetVehicle, vehicle, 20, -0.5, -5.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, false, false, false, false, 20, true)

I know the variables are different so I changed them when I copy it over to match the esx mod. I am not familiar enough with coding to know what all the referenced numbers and boolean statements are for. Anyone have an idea on how to get this to work?

If we can get this working it would allow for both NPC mission completions as well as player vehicle towing.

Was trying to get this to work on my server. Anytime I try to attach a vehicle the prompt and white ring disappear. Any ideas as to why? It seems like its breaking out of the look but i haven’t looked at the code. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

same bug here on ESX

this is a problem with mod vehicles

the flat is like a mod attached to the truck, if der /dv it only deletes the truck

If theres nothing on flatbed, and you try to attach, then the code breaks and you have to relog. Maybe make it to give error when theres nothing to attach and end it?

Could you use this code to work with a regular car trailer??

love this truck!

same XD

How to intall in fivem? i only want flatbad working i dont want skins XD. Guys PLS HELP ME!

Certain vehicles wont attach to the bed in fivem. The VW passat wont attach, and makes the white circle dissapears and won’t reappear… donno why

this is soo cool. but is there any other trunk support this script? the default one kind of ugly. haha

i have a problem with the spawning been playing like 30mins after the spawn by model name still no spawn, proble on my or your side?

Is this going to be updated with the new version of the truck posted on gta5 mods?

From what I’ve been told the new model no longer uses the same type of bed system as this resource relies on.
It will not work with the resource.

You can always update the files in the resource with the new model, but it’ll most likely not work.
The old version is included in the resource download, and is no longer downloadable from the GTA5-Mods page.

its happen with the adder too

How to install?

replace the name from your tow script ‘‘flatbed’’ to flatbed3 and it will work.

where i find link githud pls guys… install everything, but I can’t use it to anchor the vehicle (sorry sad inglish)