[Release] Flatbed w/ working bed

same for me

It’s a standalone script, it should work on any server.

I love this and can’t wait to get this up and running on my server!

When i stay solo in serwer it’s fine, when to server went more player blip
to disappear

As much as I would love to have this, and even tried 4 times to have it in my server. It just never actually worked :cry:

Works amazing, But has one little issue, If you try to attach a car thats too far away the resource stops working until you restart it.

1 Like

This is fantastic! I am having a slight issue however.

If there is no vehicle on the bed and you press ‘g’ then the script breaks, is anyone else having this issue at all?

I have something like this, anyone have ideas to fix it?

Does anyone have a fix for when restarting the resource everyone crashes. Or if a car is not close enough and you try to load it, the script crashes.

That’s because the add-on vehicle is in the same resource.

I split each one (one resource for custom flatbed3 and one for the functional-bed) and it’s working, i can restart the functional-bed resource :grinning:

Nice work with this resource, it’s working well !!

But there are some issues when it’s used in multiplier:

• Only the first person who get in the flatbed can control it
  • The bed animation is a bit laggy for the spectator (not the guy who is controlling the bed)

Also, i had some issues when detach vehicle, it’s falling from the bed (i modified the script to resolve this, so if you want it, i can try to share it !)

I doubt that is gonna be able to get fixed 100% as it is jumpy due to the fact that a client is telling it to move and the game is trying to sync objects movements to other clients.

Yeah i know, it’s just a fact, that’s a great resource

i can’t spawn the “flatbed3” do you know why ? i’ve deleted the cache

here he does not lock the car in the truck

I preach G but it does not lock the car

How. Every time i split it up it no longer loads

Well, someone know why it’s like that when I do /dv? [Delete the car]

If anyone knows to fix it - it will be good!
Thanks.

me as well ;D

I don’t think someone fix that :open_mouth:

Any fix… ?

1 Like