[Release] FiveMVisuals Updated 5.19.17

yea just follow the folder structure and it will lead you there

Okay ive gotten everything done except im confused about what to put in the PresetFiles thing in the dxgi.ini

you can leave it blank if the preset.ini is in the same location as the dxgi.ini you only have to specify otherwise if you put it in a different folder like presets/preset.ini

I did everything according to the steps and havent done anyting different, so just leave it blank?

I dont have a preset.ini anywhere, fivem folder or main directory…

well they could be called other stuff if they came with it some visuals dont require reshade

error
how do i fix this error?

This makes my game extremely unstable and I crash after about 5-10 minutes which gets really annoying

it is also over a year old some files are probably outdated

I fixed it by installing Terrov and using the main reshade setting from this. Looks the same

1 Like

Where is the dxgi.ini file at?

the file will create it self after you launch FiveM if its properly installed

I followed all the steps but it won’t activate, I try to install the Redux 1

makes me crash on a high end pc

how do i download it? the tutorial is not very well explained. what dxgi.dll do i need to change?

and to what textures. and what to do/?

hey can you help me with the mod? the explanation is not very good.

what dxgi ? what do i need it to be changed to?

You need to install reshade inside the gta 5 ditectory, then rename the dxgi.dll to d3d10.dll and reshade should be enabled for you

i installed the mod. the graphics was good but it crashed after 5 minutes of playing everytime.

btw. is that possible to add LA ROADS client sided?

These visuals are really old that could be why you’re crashing and there is a way but theyre glitxhy they are included in the Terrov visual packs 2.5 i believe

is that possible to add LA ROADS client sided?