[Release] FiveMVisuals Updated 5.19.17

yea not a lot tho depends on what kind of computer you have, but it depends which enb u use some use more then the other so mess with it switch some files around if you want to maybe you can get a boost of FPS the redux version is the heaviest on FPS i feel like

hi sir i installed redux but i keep crashing??? so can you help me please with a explaination

any errors ? did u check the logs ?

i have winsoncin one july

and it only happens with the redux version ?? hmm could be due to the enb missing cuz fiveM no longer supports that or it could be another fault look at the dxgi.log and see if theirs any errors

wait… should i install all 4 versions? or any one

pick 1 , #20charlimit

Any idea how to fix this?

thats a sessionmanager issue so restart it with icecon

I downloaded the icecon files but have no idea how to run them

go to your server yml and just add “restart sessionmanager” and it will do it auto every start

ok i got it to work using rcon. Thank you

Hello guys. I just installed Make Visuals great 2.6 without anything else… Is it right or i need to copy files from “these files go where FM.exe is” somewhere too? fm.exe - isit means here? “T:\Users\username\AppData\Local\FiveM”
I’m having problem with 1stperson driving. is it possible somehow to decrease this overlighting?

you can adjust the values in the visual settings but other lights might be affected depends how the car was made

do you have an example of your config where it looks better? i currently can’t understand which parameters exactly i need to change…

“emissiveMultiplier” for the shader “vehicles_lightsemissive” i believe

tried in visualsettings.dat in FiveM.app\citizen\common\data car.emissiveMultiplier 2.00 change to 0 and
|car.indicator.day.emissive.on 500.00
|car.indicator.night.emissive.on 800.00
to 5 & 8 and nothing changes…

which one should i use out of this pack because i tried the redux and it crashed me out alot with that Wisconsin one july

Make visuals great is really good for RP servers my versions good for racing / tycoon server more or i also strongly recommend the newest VisualV that was released on gta5 mods just double click the OIV installer inside of a rar file to view its content and where to place the files just follow the folder paths from this and you should be good

So do you install a visual mod like Make visuals great again then follow these instructions??