[Release] FiveMVisuals Updated 5.19.17

i will most likely release both version when i get the client side version working

i can help you can i message you? steam maybe?

currently im at work but dm me

check out the releases section :wink:

Would help if you could spell properly

Hi, thanks for this release!
Can I ask you which files should I use for a nice graphic but with some performance? Thanks in advice :slight_smile:

at all honestly depends on taste you can try all of them and see which one you like the best also the reshade shaders change a lot also

Okay. :slight_smile: I’ve come up that your Version or StellarV are very nice and doesn’t change much the performance instead Visual Great Again.
(I don’t know if I writed right, sorry for bad english)

1 Like

yop, after 3h to try somebody can help me pls i don’t understand why i can intall redux 

whats wrong ? #char limit

i don’t understand the step 2 :unamused:
where is texture and shaders, where is my presetfiles ?
how my shader can run ? its a default shader or i can use my setting example Redux Deep and Rech ?

oh ok so the sahders and textures are in the reshade-shaders folder so you copy the folder path of shaders and paste it for shaders and same for the textures it can be done in game in the gui or in the dxgi.ini u just gotta copy paste the paths to the right folders

i have copy the folder texture and shader but for PresetFiles i need to copy what ? ( and with that i can use my real shader like gta5 ?)

if the presets are not in a folder then you don’t have to specify then for ex if you place the presets where the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini are it will read them from there if you place them in a folder somewhere you have to link the path to that folder per each single preset

okay if i understand dxgi just allows root to the enb. the problem now is that I do not see the difference with or without shader (I think it’s because it’s the default shader but I’m not sure . It’s your file) I would like to put the ‘’ redux - Deep and Rich ‘’ it’s possible? if so, can you help me?

ENB is a separate mod make sure to select the preset when u open up the gui

Ok its fine now ty , but now my game crash random 
 u know why ?

Error messag

[Window Title]
Error wisconsin-one-july

[Main Instruction]
“wisconsin-one-july”

[Content]
A wisconsin-one-july caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Masquer les détails [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+A6F418
Report ID: b8f06842-4a8f-40ab-b3f2-613bcf27616c (use Ctrl+C to copy)

when is it crashing ? i can most likely teamviewer u after work

yop , i have try to play in a server drift for test my game and 0 crash but in a server RP my game crash random . if u want teamviewer i mp u tomorrow because i go slip :stuck_out_tongue: and ty for your help ^^

Does this make your FPS go down