[Release] FiveM To Discord

I am trying to add the ability to see in discord when someone uses the /car command to see what car is being by who, here is what I’ve put

`SpecialCommands = {
{’/ooc’, ‘[OOC]:’},
{’/911’, ‘[911]: (CALLER ID: [ USERNAME_NEEDED_HERE | USERID_NEEDED_HERE ])’},
{’/car’, ‘Car Spawn’},
{’/revive’,},
{’/jail’,},
}

but its not showing up in Discord, what am I doing wrong?
`

Hi,

On my server we use esx_rpchat and it doesn’t seem to pick up any of the chat events that are past/created through that.

We already have a bot that brings most of the server events and local chat to the staff area on our discord but that doesn’t bring /ooc and we where hoping that this would solve that. It hasn’t.

Is there a way I can get this to work with esx_rpchat or am I at a loss here and need to go back to the drawing board :confused: ?

Many Thanks
Smish

I am using this with esx_rpchat so no you are not at a loss

10000000000000/10
love it / u

is there a way to change the ip’s into vrp ip’s ?

Nothing I can help you with.

Probably but I won’t be the one who does this, since I don’t care about RP or any RP Framework.

:frowning: me sad now :frowning:

2 Things, One chat wont transmit at all. What chat does this work with??? && secondly while it says they are connecting, is there a way to pull their SteamID ; License & IP if I wanted?

same problem here :frowning:

Which version are you using?

Assuming it’s the latest version.

Yeah, the latest version has this bug, I didn’t have time to fix it yet.

Use an older version please, you can find them in the OP.

As I said before …

Thanks. I will try later!

That worked, thank you @Flatracer, now to my second issue. is there a command I can add to the code on connecting players to show me their license, steam id, and ip? I had a issue where people will start something, rdm, or use mod menu and leave quickly and I cant catch anything from them.

I dont have latest version… i have 1.5.1

Using 1.5.1 and having an issue with chats not coming up. Should I go to another previous one? OOC, 911 and a few other commands still are not coming up.

Note: Did the ‘fix’ - still nothing

@DTPL @Pillsbury

I can’t help you with that, no matter which version you are using.
Every command registered with this native won’t work with this resource.

Sorry, i might be confused.

But i literally downloaded and installed, is there something wrong with the script? With due respect, the reply didnt really make sense (to me).

cfx> Error running system event handling function for resource DiscordBot: citiz
en:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:
179: bad argument #2 to ‘gsub’ (string/function/table expected)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gsub’
server/server.lua:179: in function ‘ReplaceSpecialCommand’
server/server.lua:89: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

Can someone help me?