[Release] FiveM To Discord

if you chat /ooc and /911 calls and stuff like that isnt working its your RP commands that you are using.

This one worked well. Chat Commands (/me /do etc)

Hello! Everything is working great! I was just wondering if I could set it so that the only “chat” messages sent to discord are /reports rather than well… anything someone types. Thank you in advance! <3

I’m having this problem when I write anything without chat

Error running system event handling function for resource discordlogs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: SERVER/Server.lua:111: bad argument #2 to ‘gsub’ (string/function/table expected)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gsub’
SERVER/Server.lua:111: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Please help! I added the webhook in the config everywhere i could see. “ADD_WEBHOOK_HERE” or something along those lines but it isnt typing messages in the chat i set my webhook to work in

Kill logs and system logs works but chat logs dont even though I put in the right discord webhook url? Anyway to fix?

Help It does not write when people write something in the chat

can u make one so when some one puts a report in game u can see it in discord

or if any one knows where i can get one of them bots

how do u set it up

So i’ve got the bot logging basic chat and certain commands like /fix /dv etc but commands like /twt /ac //(ooc) Aren’t working for me. The chat resource is the basic chat included in fivem and the commands use a resource called RPChat. Do you have any idea why it won’t log those commands?

I’ve got the commands setup this way

Nothing I can do about it…

See: [Release] FiveM To Discord

Hello,

I have a problem setting up this bot. I have set up the kill and connection logs, but I cannot seem to make it work. I tried creating a different webhook, I tried a different discord channel, but the chat logs still don’t work

problem is in Essentialmode5, which makes me stuck at ES4, its working there
(but you have to add this in every command)

table.remove(args, 1)

Need help ASAP. Any ideas?

I am having the same issue as monsteren. It was working very well at one point but for some reason it just stopped. I have tried new webhooks and different versions of this script. Nothing is working.

Problem is in function es:AddCommand…
you have to replace it in ES5 from older ES4 or user ES4 if you have more problems with ES5 like me (players not registering in db, etc.)…

Add your server’s IP to what?

Same here, updated the bot and chat suddently stopped work, just KILL and System are working for now.
Its a Resource error?

are you sure you inputted all the configurations correct? I have it running on my server just fine.

Even chat server?

yeah, everythings okay on my end

is there a way to make ips.lua show in join/leave mesages ?