[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

paleto bay or sandyshore ?
What are you talking about? because for me "paleto bay takes too much resource so I did not take it on my server so photography point but for sandyshore it is beautiful:

I was talking about sun valley location.

Added three waiting on pending approval for the three new maps.

I think I got Sunvalley installed correctly, but have no idea where it is.

Just incase I messed up installing it, is their a guide how to do so?

Happy to have helped! Unfortunately Iā€™m not sure how to stream every map because some will not load certain objects, such as the cocaine lab.

Youā€™ll need to load the map ipl as well as the ymap

Will the resource lua stream it with the code I put in my guide? I havenā€™t seen a server load peds or vehicles plus I know FiveReborn is behind GTAV on certain objects.

What? And FiveM is only behind on one update

Will this stream the ipl as well? I tried streaming another map and the ground wasnā€™t showing up at all, but the street lights, houses and trees all loaded in. I havenā€™t had that issue with any of the ā€œAliveā€ mods but did have that issue with another map called ā€œDriverā€™s Paradiseā€.

No, youā€™d need to create a client script and do RequestIpl(ā€œā€) then the ipl name

i tried sunvallyr, here too no map, only objects

Anything that requires another map to use wont work, unless you loaded said map

My players are timing out after 10 seconds with more than one of these in anyone have a fix?

Curious, are you able to do the Alive versions?

@sadboilogan thank you for helping me out
@ExiledSpark yes indeed.

So what do I do with the objects pieces?

I just tried to convert it based on someones instructions above and got couldnā€™t find the resource! Iā€™m kinda afraid I messed up somewhere. New to the addon maps but would love to add some of these on.

:frowning:

Any help would be great.

@Bdkohn

When i get a chance

Anyone good with website cause gta5 mods having problems with me at this point I just need someone who can program nice website for me to upload map and vehicles to it as customed made for fivem. Please let me know so I can continue to work on it. I want a website to post them not only me as well for users to publish their map or vehicles for others to use.

1 Like

this will surely lag for a while ā€¦the extra stuff needs to load right up. Im not sure on what server speeds ur using but it better be good or else ull be lag lag lag for at least a few mins till it loads it to the memory

I think the reason most the maps objects donā€™t load in because the maps like sun valley use addon props, which I donā€™t know how to put addon props into fivem.