[Release] Fiskey111 FiveM Roleplay Modifications (Part I)

Does anyone have the emotes working? I keep getting this:

Error running system event handling function for resource fiskeyMods-civilian: c
itizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: customization_
emotes.lua:109: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local 'msg')
stack traceback:
        customization_emotes.lua:109: in function 'GetEmoteMessage'
        customization_emotes.lua:92: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
1 Like

for some reason the whitelists wont work?

I need help. How do you add officers to this menu? This might sound dumb or something or im just really over looking it.

Click the halp button on the whitelist tool :wink:

Hey If anyone can help me. I added me to Level 5 and 9 in the script. when i do /leo and get clocked in or whatever, i try clicking on things and nothing happens. Can anyone help me please.

good script been using it since it came out, i want to know if there is a way for an error report to come up (if the person isen’t witelisted with my discord link?

how can i remove the street lable as i am using a diff one where do i go to

Please read the documentation.

The answer is also in this thread as well.

Hey, I am having an issue with text on the menu being slightly to the right.

What’s your screen resolution? Are you in windowed/fullscreen/borderless windowed?

Never had that complaint or experienced that, so I assume it’s a resolution issue.

If your resolution isn’t 1080p, try adjusting it to that in borderless windowed and let me know if that changes it!

You can edit what appears in the whitelist settings file. There’s an entry DeniedMessage = "You could put your link here for people to see (discord.com/abc123)"

What do you mean clicking things? Do you get access to the menu? Can you post a log so I can see if the script is even loading correctly?

When you type /leo you should get a confirmation saying you have/don’t have menu access. If you don’t get that notification then the script isn’t loading - check your installation.

I will check that out, thanks!

1 Like

The Script is working, i have access to menu. Its just when i go into game a click dispatch or spikestrip is doesnt work. Is there anyway we can talk to each other?

Thank you i have the problem fixed now. Lol i was right i was just over looking it lmao.

1 Like

Hello man! Awesome scriptpack really love it.Only got 1 question tho, the first cop that goes on duty gets flashlight on the weapons i want all officer to get flashlights on the guns do you know how to fix this? @Fiskey111

I’m getting the same error. Everything works fine through the menu but trying to use “/emote ‘exact shortname’” in text chat returns that error.

1 Like

is there a way to change the CIV menu button from F5 to F3 or F4?

how do you get the acess to the police

Hi,

Did you add a street label to your mods? I have one enable already and I am trying to locate where this new one has come from. If you have added one, can you explain how I can remove it as I cannot find anything in the folders or documentation.

I am a noob so I may not be looking correctly :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance for all your help :slight_smile:

Btw… awesome menus… really love the resource.

Oh and, 1 more question. When searching/testing a person, does it show what inventory they actually have/their actual intoxication and can you remove items from their inventory (ie illegal weapons, drugs etc)?