[Release] Fiskey111 FiveM Roleplay Modifications (Part I)

I will look into these when I get a chance, thank you!

You do know you can turn tow off, correct?

Why not just disable it if you’re having issues. I’ll take a look at it sometime soon.

Hm I haven’t had that issue before. Perhaps the new settings function I’ve added will fix that.

is there a way to remove the street label at the bottom

I see there are /emote commands built into the code, although, it accepts the command but doesnt do an emote. Do the chat command enmotes not work? for instance /emote smoke

In your fiskeyMods-leo folder, there is a configuration file named customization_settings.lua. In that file, edit the line for the compass to read like this:

local isCompassEnabled = false
2 Likes

When we were testing this it used to work like this:

/emote Smoke
or /emote Cell Phone Film

Whatever the “short name” is, it has to be entered exactly as it’s listed. Case mattered, too.

I’m sure @Fiskey111 can correct me if I’m remembering wrong. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alright thanks for the reply!

Can someone please help me set this up lol so many options and I’m confused a little :slight_smile:

I am not sure if it is just me, but the directions between East and West on the compass seem to be opposite.

Any updates on the dev resources? Curious as to how you are flagging police when going on duty for a player blip (per job) script. Thanks!

Any plans for a linux server version?

I have no idea why, but I often have an issue with the leo script. The /leo will break after about a day or so, even if we haven’t changed anything. When I reinstall, it’s fine, but it’s really annoying when I have to reinstall that script every day.

you dont have to reinstall it, it happens to us too, just clear the cache for it and restart that resource.

The text on the menu is a bit to the right for me. Do you know what the issue is?

Can you change the menu key for F6 at all? I would like to change it to F7…?

Im also having this issue.

1 Like

F6 is the panic button

Im referring to the civ menu

The civ menu is F5. You can make it whatever you want. But the police menu is F7.