[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

I’m not being lazy, Ive been trying to find an archived version because no links are working. So, don’t say that im depending on others, because I am not.

If you want it so badly, you could just, make it yourself? Then you aren’t depending on anyone.

1 Like

Listen if you go into the script and you change it so that it doesnt spawn random fires. (This is done pretty easy without any effort) You can already use the /fire command. So i dont really know what the problem is.

1 Like

I never thaught about looking through the script lol. Sorry for waisting peoples times.

Change this local spawnRandomFires = true to false

1 Like

Hey for me the link isnt working. (The Wayback Machine link.)
Is this a me problem or anyone else having this issue?

This is the error:

Hrm.
The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL.

This page is not available on the web
because page does not exist.

Click here to search for all archived pages under
http://www.centuriesgaming.com/fire/.

firescript.zip (5.5 KB)
Here is a direct download link for everyone.

1 Like

Anyone saying just do it yourself with no useful input can promptly leave the thread, because the reason i created this beginning in the first place is because people wouldn’t help others…
Bottom line is if its not constructive or in good taste dont post it.

3 Likes

script works fine just need to change the timer to be only tigger once not per a person ccause it call multiplier of fires

Apologies for the download link no longer working.
The link posted in the initial thread should work now. No need for the Way Back Machine. :wink:

hello I will like to ask how I change the f7 button to another as I use a menu for that button

Try looking in the config and change the key number of F7 to the one you want. Put some effort in it. Its really easy you just gotta do something for it.

i did do that the button still goes to f7

Look at this @win10gaming : https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

How can I make the view distance (and size) of the smoke bigger? It seems like you can only see the fires when you’re really up close. Also, is there a way I can remove the keybind? I really don’t want people to “accidentally” hit f7 and then an entire town is on fire.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to disable the keybind so the fires become completely random? I’d rather trolls not figure out the F7 and set Los Santos completely ablaze.

Talking about size and view distance it depends on client’s graphics settings.
If you don’t want people to “accidentally” spawn fires on fires with F7 you can make it group-limited. I mean an example something like if player’s group is not admin, chatmessage “Insufficient permissions”

Delete that part of the script for the F7 key, make sure the next thing under that has the same spacing. And save

it dsnt work for me i put it in the resource folder en start it in server.cfg en restart the server but it dnst work can someone help me?

Can someone help me edit it to where I can control the size of the fire? Like /firestart 5 5 5 5 please?

Many thanks.

1 Like