[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

Awesome script , but only i can see fire and effects ( is it possible to fix ?

Instead of have random fires spawning, does someone knows if there is some function to let vehicle burns for longer time before explode?

Wanna make vehicle burns for 4-5 minutes if it is possible.

after 2 fires others cant see the fire anymore.

yey thanks alot man! nice work!

anyone decided to try and get this thing working properly yet?

I am going to take a look at this in the next week and see how this could get fixed/updated, etc.

Stay tuned.

Cheers!

@rjross2013 Do you mind if I create a github repo on this? I am happy to reference this thread in the readme. Just checking to make sure, so not to offend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Link for script is dead anyone got a download for the current version to test etc?

fix the download link please

yes please do
(god damn 20 chars)

Does anyone have the opportunity to send me a link to the fire script, because the download link is outdated.

Is this still a thing? Did anyone care to update this…? Would love to have this in my server.

1 Like

Sadly If someone else don’t pick it up, this project is dead. My dev ross got busy with IRL things, so he didn’t have time to work on it anymore. I’m not sure if he would mind if It was picked up or not.

I used the wayback machine to find the “working” website and then i found the download link and it still works. So here it is Firescript download The script works pretty decent although i had some problems with me spawning flames and other people not seering them at all/ not seeing as many as me.

P.S The link takes pretty long to load. It works just have patience.

Thank you so much! I think there are a lot of people who have been waiting for this download. And it will help many.

Is there a way to disable the keybind?

@rjross2013 Every time we do /fire or /cbomb or f7 It stay’s for like 1 min the flames and smoke go away is there anyway those can stay on until we take them out.

The top link is down.

iknow use this link

20 chars

I got that one, and it spawns random fires, I want the script that does /fire start 2 2 2 2

Then find it, Stop being lazy and depending on others to find things for you. @ZINKS123