[Release] Finger Pointing by Geekness

It appears that many people find utilizing the search feature and doing some research is too difficult and they’re :snowflake: (snowflakes, not @IceHax) …

That being said, @Geekness created this during a request to add finger pointing linked here. It appears that @itshb created the .zip file attached which makes everyone’s lives easier. All credit goes to them, I did absolutely nothing but bring these items to the forefront.

fingerpoint.rar (1.3 KB)

12 Likes

Be nice.
Thanks for the resource. XD. Torn between using this one and the other.

Use whatever works for your community, change what you need to change while giving credit to the original author when it’s due.

they are Ice? :thinking: why you insult me!!111!!1111!!

/s

EDIT: thank you for fixing that

1 Like

Quality release. :100:

1 Like

gotta give him this: at least he gave credits to everyone who made it xD

2 Likes

I mean that’s what I told the other kid to do…then it appeared he got absolutely butthurt and deleted everything.

i swear to god if we get any more finger pointing this topic will get removed, this behaviour cannot be accepted

/s

1 Like

I’m pointing my finger at @Scott_UK, Watson dropped the ball here.

HAH!
Finger pointing, I get it.
(Pls don’t hurt me)

You have pointed me out and exposed me :frowning:

1 Like

Hello. Which button is activate finger point? I don’t quite understand

The button used is “B” on keyboard.

Oh, thanks. Just…made a mistake in the server.cfg

1 Like

This has been an option for a long time now, but thanks anyways, you can take it out of DUnkos vRP from the CUstomScripts folder :wink: hehe

not every wants to be taxed with pulling from people’s scripts nor do they want to have the dependency of vRP… you’re welcome anyway.

In what file do I put the resource .lua
?

Hi.
I have a question, how can I change the B key for another? Thank you very much and sorry for the English. : D

Change the second parameter in IsControlPressed(0, 29) to the appropriate index you want to use. See https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/#controls for a list of controls

server side or client side script