[Release] Extraction Saw Script [C#]

DISCLAIMER
This script isn’t really meant to be helpful its just supposed to be a script for more looks and roleplay purposes.

Walk up to the vehicle and the message tells you what to do when you are close to the door. (THE DOOR MESSAGE CAN BE TOUCHY TO FIND SO MOVE AROUND THE DOOR AND SEE IF THE MESSAGE POPS UP.

WHAT DOES THIS DO?
All this does is when you have the saw equipped you can walk up to a vehicles door and press E and it will start to cut off the vehicles door.

… That’s it …

NOTICE
I understand that there was an unreleased OLD script going around that looks just like this one that had some different credits on it. That script was NEVER to be released to the public and was distributed without my permission and I am sorry if any of you were fooled by that individual. Just want everyone to know that script was wrote by me a long time ago and had my name replaced with his.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy this new saw script though!

DOWNLOAD

SOURCE CODE

Screenshots

33 Likes

Holy crap! Nice man cant wait to test :smiley:

OMG! Finally something thats not police related. you should definitely do more stuff for fire/ems! Thanks you for doing something original

Tried multiple vehicles and the notification to cut the door doest come up all i can do just spawn the saw, anything special i need to do?

Hm. Do you see the message to cut the door off?

Negative, tried multiple cars, the message doesnt come up at all.

I have the saw out that part works fine

The way I have it. It can be veeeery touchy. Some vehicles you may have to go into first person and angle it just right. I am trying to fix this now by getting rid of my ray cast and just doing a proximity vehicle.

Alright cool ill play with it, its a great idea i love it! Great to see fire scripts coming!

got it to work on a car! must have been the models i was using or something

I got bored of seeing the same stuff over and over and over again. I personally joined a community once and they had nothing for fire. It is time for something different!

3 Likes

I would reccomend a saw noise if possible?

Yeah. Sometimes taller vehicles can be a tough one to use it on. I think I am gonna change my StartShapeTestRay to a Capsule so it can get the taller vehicles and have easier targetting.

I already have that planned but all the methods I have tried the sounds just do not work. If anyone has worked with the sound natives I have open ears :smile:

Awesome! Well its definatly really cool man! We have a lot of people that love fire stuff in my community and we recently got a new fire fleet so this will be a great addition!

Id love to see a way to add patients to a stretcher and load them into an ambo that would be awesome but sounds hard af

1 Like

I really appreciate the kind words. It really does help me work and continue to make me release my work. I get these feelings that I just wanna stop doing FiveM stuff but I feel that people enjoy some of my work so I just keep writing and releasing.

I think the hardest part about that suggestion is not loading the patient / loading the stretcher as that can be accomplished with attach natives. I feel the hardest part is positioning because not everyone uses the same ambulance.

1 Like

looks amazing. We will use :slight_smile:

Thank you. I understand their might be some kinks in it but I am working on getting those fixed as soon as I can.

1 Like

Could you just put the person in a seat and remove the stretcher and when you pull them out it puts them back on it?

I mean you could literally attach someones ped to the stretcher / Play the animations / Attach the stretcher to the ambulance and then just do that process backwards to take them off.