[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

So I need that stupid FiveM Element Club subscription?

so I have tried this 3 times now and its not working when I type /eup in game ??? any clues on why and how to fix please

When loading peds that’s what happens…

Any clue?

Wait for element club do you need to pay monthly?

People are actually dishing out money for this?
LOL

1 Like

When i stream custom clothes, how do i get what props and components numbers does it use?

Any one else having issues with the eup? It says “eup is not a vaild command” after i do /eup any fix?

I have the same issue…

how to deactivate eup from taking guns of the inventory???

okey, i got a eup, patron etc everything is good but i have ask, because want to use clothes for lspd but need numbers from clothes shop to config, so here is my question, is easier way to get this? :smiley:

Thanks you for release

Is there a UK police server sided pack in the works? or if any one could make them i would be happy to make a ‘donation’ for there work. Thanks :smiley:

you need club key

get a whitelist commands script

Getting a error, menu is not obviously appearing.

[eup—ui]
Creating script environments for eup—ui
Failed to load script @nativeui/nativeui.lua.
Error loading script eup_ui.lua in resource eup—ui: @eup—ui/eup_ui.lua:3630: attempt to index a nil value (global 'NativeUl') stack traceback:
@eup—ui/eup_ui.lua:3630: in main chunk
Failed to load script eup_ui.lua.
Loading mounted data files (total: 1)
loading CFX_PSEUDO_CACHE eup—ui.
done loading eup—ui in data file mounter class CfxCacheMounter.

Would anyone happen to know how I can get these 2 bulletproof vests:
mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_january2016^task_diff_010_f_uni
and
mp_m_freemode_01_male_heist^task_diff_000_a_uni
in the game?

I mean he kinda has a point, its been in development for almost a year, technically not even development, youre all just saying its in beta to get our money, ngl i stopped paying for it long ago and still have it lmfao, cant be asked to get my money taken from me over and over again when it wont be released to public.

1 Like

I am trying to restrict the /eup command so only selected people can use it but i can’t make it work.

what i did is : changed the false with true in the RegisterCommand (eup.ui.lua) and i gave ace permissions in the server.cfg add_ace identifier.steam:<SteamHexID> command.eup allow .

When i went back in the server, tried typing /eup in the chat but the menu doesn’t come up at all. i get no error or any message at all. Am i doing something wrong?

could you share the code please?

i dont have a eup-ui/client.lua file is this still valid?