[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Hey so do you still need to buy a licence key from or what because when I put them in I did not work.

Hey I donated and now I can’t see if I have the reward yet do I?

Hey, so I got EUP to work, but how would I make it so it works with eup skin and doesn’t change the characters face to a Mr. Clean

Whats the exact add_ace permission for eup in server.cfg

1 Like

but then what about Fd and ems then what will you do (im sure you cant do that)

Guys, Having issues. I can not get the eup menu to come up. I am pretty sure it has something to do with native UI but I am stumped. Can I drop both the .dll and .xml in the resource folder? Do I need to add something somewhere? I have no idea.

Any fix to this? It only happens with a vest on:

Try max render distance in your settings, that is what I have done before and it didn’t happen as much!

How can i have menu like @Pulek to chose outfits ?

try change here:
RegisterCommand(‘eup’, function()
mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())
end, false)
from false to true then type in chat /eup ;d

Render distance? This isn’t minecraft - where is this setting you speak of?

1 Like

i am patreon on fivem. but still i get weird cloth when i choose them?

me TOO idk why

I relog and the skins are gone?

Did you get a new key to put in your server config from https://keymaster.fivem.net/? Once you are patreon donator it will update you account. You must have an updated key that allows you to stream the clothes.

So I searched all 618 responses and not sure if this is common. My server is ESX based and I run vMenu. Running EUP lags out the chat and the RCON. It works fine for a few hours then I see hitch times into the several hundred thousand MS. Once I restart the server it works fine for another couple of hours. If I remove EUP from the server we never have any issues. It’s really annoying because EUP is a great addition. It did it when we were using Zap hosting with 6gb of ram and the “premium” processor, and now on our VPS which has some ungodly specs and DL speeds. Anyone else have these issues or know what is causing it?

meh, what am i doing wrong? my friend bought this Argentum pack for our server, he shared the keymasters key with me, i put it into my zaphosting server.cfg even it doesnt have any kind of license command, went in the server, all clothes are weird :smiley: im using newest EUP release, what could be my problems? Thanks in advance.

How can i whitelist /eup

cant find give command.eup add_ace
Sorry if im being retarded. I change false to true bu i cant find command.eup

he did not explain the usefulness of this in the post, could anyone tell me?