[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Its Only For Element Club Members

How do I restrict /eup to police only for ESX :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still not sure what this update does. This now allows the streaming of add-on clothing items? Or just the streaming of clothing items in general? How would the new files be setup? Would I use a peds.meta just like when streaming an add-on ped?

Read the post fam… eksd

I did. Im questioning the update itself “fam”

@fendretti Question about configuration, I installed my own EUP pack and I’m wondering how to properly configure it. What does:
{ 0, 82, 3 },
{ 1, 1, 1 },
{ 2, 0, 0 },
{ 3, 0, 0 },
do and mean?

1 Like

My fivem freezes when downloading content with this installed

Very very cool. I still like using a launcher to do it client side but I think for people who don’t have/cannot create a launcher. This is a great asset.

So everything launches but I notice that everything is named after the freemode ped therefore it is editing the props on that ped. Im sure there is something I am missing so can someone help me when possible? Great script and code though!

Firstly this is for Element Club members only at the moment, secondly yes the script works by editing the mp_m_freemode and mp_f_freemode models

Um… Servers are free to run. Also, its in beta (and buggy, its not even working for most of us). They aren’t charging to release it, they are charging us to be their guinea pigs and test it.

Dude stop crying. Holy shit, you wanna use it then support them to get the early access stuff. If not then chill the fuck out and wait till it’s released. Don’t come on here bitching about it.

3 Likes

you would not have a server if it was not for them so stop bitching

1 Like

FiveM allows us to be creative and enjoy the communities that we may own or are apart of each and everyday. Respect that, donate to that and support that.

3 Likes

Great release especially in the time that the new update has been out. Keep up the good work!
Do you plan on adding the ability to customize the skins, and will hair be added?

Got it working. @fendretti

One problem: if you have multiple monitors once you open the menu, your mouse will leave the screen (when you move it to the left or ex)

To edit the menu:

['Medisch Personeel (Kort)'] = {
    category = '[AMBULANCE]',
    ped = 'mp_m_freemode_01',
    props = {
        { 0, 0, 0 }, -- HELMET
        { 1, 0, 0 }, -- BRIL
        { 2, 0, 0 }, -- EAR ASS.
        { 3, 0, 0 },
    },
    components = {
        { 1, 1, 1 }, -- MASK
        { 3, 88, 1 }, -- ARMS
        { 4, 49, 4 }, -- PANTS
        { 5, 1, 1 }, -- BAGS
        { 6, 26, 1 }, -- SHOES
        { 7, 1, 1 }, -- CHAIN
        { 8, 130, 1 }, -- SHIRT
        { 9, 20, 7 }, -- BODY ARMOR
        { 10, 1, 1 }, -- DECALS
        { 11, 17, 1 }, -- TORSO
    },
},
12 Likes

hope it works! nice release

do we need to use the premade menu? this just replaces probs on a mp ped any editor menu for a mp ped should work?

yes but u will have to find them in the probs like the normal clothes