[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

i tried it and the the clothes for the leo do not pop up they are just random free mode ped clothes

Awesome work. What are the chances of getting the Serve & Rescue pack working too?
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16256-emergency-uniforms-pack-serve-rescue/

Because the script is relatively new I believe it may come in future however if you do want it at this time you can probably add the outfits yourself and do them

U can add/ replace the files in stream urself, did it with dutch version and it worked

1 Like

Can you please elaborate on your post? What do the actual numbers refer to? Thanks

2 Likes

We tried this on our server, and it is really awesome how there is so much customization but is it supposed to replace normal civilian clothing, and if so is there a way to make it standalone so it doesnt replace the civ clothing?

1 Like

1: not sure how you got it working without elementium club
2: You need the clothing to be add-ons. Check the #server-discussion chat in the fivem discord. I was just talking about this with Smallo.
@Friendo

Right we do have Element Club, but I also don’t see the server discussion chat in the FiveM discord.

Thats because you don’t have element club. Only elements can see it.

What is your discord name / server name?

Is patreon using the same email as the forum account linked to the server?

Also, is your patreon linked to your Discord account?

Pretty sure hes using someone elses key or somehow “hacked” the system.

What’s the forum account of the owner?

But does he have a forum account, linked to the keymaster.

What I’m saying is he would be the one to do the work I’m just trying to get the info

Back onto topic, trying to figure out how to add my own peds to this…

Yeah guys I really don’t see how that whole conversation about being a Element Club member was relevant in this thread.

1 Like

thanks for the sweet release

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the release

the menu dont open at me