[RELEASE] ESX/VRP Job Counter Display V2

okay ‘-’

did you get anything?

got ???

New update

So right now, im testing the most recent release that’s on ur github, but unfortunately, its not working properly, the id is at the bottom-right corner while the other part (job counter and players counter) its on the top-left corner. I didnt modify any of the files, just downloaded and put it in my resource folder
Thanks in advance

Have you renamed the folder?

nope, just as i dowloaded i put it in my resource folder, restart my server, and that happened, by the way, Im trying out the ESX version, just to let u know

can you pass me a capture?

Ok look, go into the folder called HTML and open the file ui.html look at the head if you have the name just like the name of the folder I put a catch

it is the same, no modifications, straight from the github, unzip, go into the resource folder and added into server.cfg

Ok, so as u stated earlier, the resource is name as OnlineJobs, but when u unzip it, it show up as OnlineJobs-master, that’s how i put it in my server.cfg, just renaming the folder to “OnlineJobs” work out perfectly

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Perfect friend, I hope everything goes perfectly now :blush:

2 Likes

@Jm_Garcia Im testing the most recent release that’s on ur github, but unfortunately, its not working properly.

Regards and nice release :smile:

for vrp or esx? if it is vrp you have to put the code adapted to your server

I am using vrp and I get this error in console
Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local ‘msec’)
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in function ‘Wait’
@OnlineJobsVRP/server.lua:14: in function <@OnlineJobsVRP/server.lua:5>

I’m a police officer but I don’t get any connected police at the counter
https://gyazo.com/6a78f260e73ce54387f0456ddaac5d7c

you have to adapt it to your server

How could I do that? I have permission for the police. “police.service”,
but it still comes out that there are no cops.

Well, I don’t know, the VRP code is not mine, so I can’t give much support, I will ask the creator of the code