[RELEASE] ESX/VRP Job Counter Display V2

Hi there!

First of all I’m going to apologize for my English, I’m using a translator, I’m from Spain and I don’t control English very well

I created this resource because there is none that really gets to like in esx, I saw this resource in VRP on a server I really liked if I decided to create it

In this resource I have put it to show online players, the players that are in services at work and the player ID

I don’t like the marker where everything goes, ID, NAME, PING because I consider it MG because you can see who is connected and who is not.

It can be modified as you like, you can add or remove jobs, change colors, as you like. I have it, because I like it to be simple

I have put that with the F10 key you can hide the counter if you do not want to see it, or if you are streamer and want to hide it

If you find a bug or something, you can comment on it and try to fix it, as I can also explain how to modify it if you don’t know much about html, css, js, lua

online1

• Fixed the ID that came out the ID of all players
  • I’ve changed some css things, now the icons and the letters have a shadow in black
  • Version also for VRP, I don’t know if it works on your VRP server, since I haven’t been able to test it

ESX

VRP

15 Likes

no tienes la version para vRP, en github?
do you have the vRP version, on github?

1 Like

I don’t control much of VRP, but I can try

1 Like

It is not the same, in fact not the codes are not the same, in that script only the emoticons come out and change color, you can see for yourself that the codes are not the same, I use html, css and js

1 Like

just seen sorry for the mix up then on that note nice work dude

1 Like

Nothing happens, thanks: 3

1 Like

Nice script just try not to talk about paid content on fivem.

Thanks: 3 I’m going to edit the post and remove that, thanks for telling me: P

1 Like

thanks in advance

1 Like

No problem. Just wanting to help out the community and keep them from getting introuble.

Please help me with this script but in VRP

1 Like

How did you do the blue alert script?

I made a script that will show an image, right now it works that when you enter the server the alert already comes out, but it can’t be removed, to remove it you have to go to the console and stop the resource, what I want to do is work through command / blue and that blue alert is activated, if you put it again to be active, if you don’t have to touch the console at all

The truth is that it would be a great script :blush:

Let’s see if I have a little time, and I finish it

Hopefully see that job soon. by the way, I think we are both Spanish xD

Si, soy español, lo puse en el post que soy español, que lo siento por mi ingles jaja

No me fije, perdón. Me fije el HUD de trabajos y en lo de alerta azul

Jajaja no pasa nada, lo importante era el hud y eso, si quieres podemos agregarnos a dis cor d, y podemos testear, ya que entro solo a mi servidor de testeo

nice release :slight_smile: thanks sir