[Release] [ESX] Tattoos Shops

HY pzR - did you ever get any response on that? I am searching too.

In your mysql database , you need to change the limit of the varchar’s. its defaulted at 255 , however 255 characters for the amount of tattoos only allows for 4-5 tattoos.
So if you change the limit of the varchar to like 1000 , people can hold more tattoos via the database.

4 Likes

hi im using your modification of this script and i love it the only problem im having one people log off and come back to the server they dont have tattoo and the data base its showing the the have it can you help me with this plz
on the tattoos table this is what i show
[{"collection":"mpimportexport_overlays","texture":9},{"collection":"mpchristmas2_overlays","texture":6},{"collection":"mpchristmas2_overlays","texture":7},{"collection":"mpchristmas2_overlays","texture":13},{"collection":"mpchristmas2_overlays","texture"
but on game dosent show anything

for me only will not save when they have to much tattoo and

was for me the fix

2 Likes

Thank You Master Thats Fix it really thank you buddy

I have problem with this black thing on my back when I tatto my self it is always there any fix ?

Anybody that can help out with the:

attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

Thank you.

Was it purposely built into the script for tattoos to disappear when someone dies? Or is there a way to edit it to where they don’t disappear?

I also have this problem. Upon a revive/respawn the players tattoos will not load until i relog.
Anyone know a fix for this?

1 Like

To everyone posting about not being able to save the tattoos (Upon death respawn, relog ect) there are Issue tickets already reported for these found on the Github repos:

Hopefully someone will see these and find/share a hopeful fix!

1 Like

that looks like a decal in the clothing tbh

Hello, I have new problem… Since I have 128 slots tattoos is blinking like crazy so I think that it is not possible to fix it becuase of OneSync ?

1 Like

I don’t get it why some people just release unifished scripts…It’s releasing unfinished scripts some kind of trend ? Atleast you could change the title and add WIP ( work in progress )

Script works just fine unedited, but I did add this to it:

4 Likes

@SoldatMI is a wizard when it comes to these scripts… He has done wonders for our server and community. Not only has he added the ability to remove tattoos, he has added or corrected alot of other esx scripts. Plus, he has added custom scripts for our community…

I can not change the price I put 25 and it’s still 500

Did you have tgis public?

Hey man, can you please share this ?

anyone figure out the Error running call reference function for resource esx_tattooshop: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:355: @esx_tattooshop/server/main.lua:9: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

ive looked at the code and it doesnt look wrong